R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Here from New Zealand

Go down 
+4
barb
Lyndies*Lovies
Stephanie
lizzy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
lizzy

New Here from New Zealand Empty
PostSubject: New Here from New Zealand   New Here from New Zealand EmptyFri 4 Jun 2010 - 20:37

Hi Elizabeth from New Zealand. Been reborning for 2 years and enjoy the art. Lokking forward to participating and getting to know you all.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Toddler
Toddler
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: New Here from New Zealand   New Here from New Zealand EmptyFri 4 Jun 2010 - 20:57

Welcome Lizzy! welcome The ladies here are so helpful I am sure you will have a great time here!
Back to top Go down
http://www.hypercowebsolutions.com
Lyndies*Lovies
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Lyndies*Lovies

PostSubject: Re: New Here from New Zealand   New Here from New Zealand EmptyFri 4 Jun 2010 - 20:57

Welcome to our group which includes many countries. I had a wonderful Aunt Lizzie, who lived to be 100, never thought about her birth name being Elizabeth. Now I think I need to name a baby Lizzie, because I have such lovely memories of my aunt. It is nice to meet another person with the same name and oh so easy to remember.
Back to top Go down
barb
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
barb

PostSubject: Re: New Here from New Zealand   New Here from New Zealand EmptySun 6 Jun 2010 - 7:45

Welcome to the forum Im sure you will love it here. Nice to meet you.
Best wishes Barb welcome
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: New Here from New Zealand   New Here from New Zealand EmptySun 6 Jun 2010 - 9:20

Welcome, Lizzie!! I do love that people from all over the world are here and helping each other. welcome
Looking forward to getting to know you better. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
kathys korner
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
kathys korner

PostSubject: Re: New Here from New Zealand   New Here from New Zealand EmptySun 6 Jun 2010 - 10:23

welcome
You will love it here. I have found that this is a very nice forum and everyone is so nice and helpful!
wave have fun!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/kathyskornernursery
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: New Here from New Zealand   New Here from New Zealand EmptyMon 7 Jun 2010 - 0:19

Hi Lizzy, great to see another New Zealander whoohoo this is a fantastic forum and the classes Lara takes are really worth doing. Look forward to getting to know you better wave
Back to top Go down
Joy Franklin
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: welcome Lizzie   New Here from New Zealand EmptyMon 7 Jun 2010 - 1:15

Lizzie...welcome to this forum. I am a newbie here myself, and have found everyone on this board warm, friendly, forgiving. Feel free to ask anyone anything about everything, and you will get an answer.
My sister in law lived in New Zealand a year after her college graduation, she lived with various families, hiked and met more wonderful people. She would love one day to return I would just like to go see Koalas where they really live, instead of at the zoo. They, and pandas are such magical little creatures.
Welcome..........pull up your baby and root along with us!
Joy Franklin
Nanas Joyful Babies
Michigan, USA
Back to top Go down
lizzy

PostSubject: thanks for warm welcome   New Here from New Zealand EmptyMon 7 Jun 2010 - 16:57

Hello Ladies thanks for the warm welcome looking forward to geting to know you all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Here from New Zealand   New Here from New Zealand Empty

Back to top Go down

New Here from New Zealand
Page 1 of 1