R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kits for Classes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Kits for Classes Empty
PostSubject: Kits for Classes   Kits for Classes EmptyTue 30 Oct 2012 - 10:20

Toddler Class Nov 15th- Tegan by Laura Lee Eagles or Graysen by Andrea Arcello. Both will get a discounted price if you buy directly from MacPhersons crafts. You can email Brenda at macphersoncrafts@gmail.com

Airbrush Full Body Class- Jan 1st Victoria or Henry by Sheila Michael. You may purchase them directly at

http://store.dolldreams.net/LDC-Soft-Line-_c_122.html
Linda has great sales, if you are on her mailing list! Sometimes 20-30% off! You can also buy them from MacPhersons with free shipping.

Ebony Babies Feb 15th Micaiah by Emily Jameson. These come in either biracial or Caucasian vinyl and can be purchased through me at a discounted price.

Hair Painting Class March 1st You may use any kit for this class

Milk & Honey Class April 1st
We are using Hattie kits by Cassie Peek. You may purchase these at a discount through my website at
http://realreborn.net/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=49

Advanced Newborning
May 15th-Technique- any Olga Auer Kits

Hairy Homindae- July 1st You may use any chimp, or gorilla kit

Beginner Basics with DVD class August 15th any peach or neutral kit

Biracial Cafe Au Lait October 1st kit TBA

Multiples Nov 15th Kit TBA

Last edited by Lara on Tue 20 Nov 2012 - 17:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shellyssweethearts
shellyssweethearts

Kits for Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kits for Classes   Kits for Classes EmptyTue 20 Nov 2012 - 8:36

please can you sign me up for the hair painting class?
many thanks xxx
thankyou!
Back to top Go down
http://www.shellyssweethearts.wix.com/rebornnursery
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

Kits for Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kits for Classes   Kits for Classes EmptyTue 20 Nov 2012 - 12:02

shellyssweethearts wrote:
please can you sign me up for the hair painting class?
many thanks xxx
thankyou!

Hi there,
I am waiting for some information from the guest instructor before adding this class to the store and website. As soon as she sends me the information, I'll be adding it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
PamelaG
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
PamelaG

Kits for Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kits for Classes   Kits for Classes EmptyTue 20 Nov 2012 - 15:46

Is Micaiah by Emily Jameson available to buy now? I would want the caucasian kit. I saw him on ebay and he is adorable, but this is the first time I have heard of him, or seen him anywhere.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae
Toddler
Toddler
KimmieRae

Kits for Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kits for Classes   Kits for Classes EmptyTue 20 Nov 2012 - 17:44

I just made a big mistake ... I was looking at the the available on-classes and saw one that said 'Olive Tone' and bought it. Now I see that it was for 2012 not 2013. Can this be switched to the New Born class May 15, 2013? or Refund and I will buy the class?

FYI: you might want to update the website and remove all the "old" classes for blind people like me.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

Kits for Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kits for Classes   Kits for Classes EmptyTue 20 Nov 2012 - 18:58

Um yeah and I have no idea why that class is still active. I swore I disabled it way back. I'll stroll through the store and see what's not supposed to be doing what. I'll add you to the Advanced Newborn class instead.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
KimmieRae
Toddler
Toddler
KimmieRae

Kits for Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kits for Classes   Kits for Classes EmptyTue 20 Nov 2012 - 19:02

Thanks, Karen ... you rock!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kits for Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kits for Classes   Kits for Classes Empty

Back to top Go down

Kits for Classes
Page 1 of 1