R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THANK YOU SHERRIE!!!~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

THANK YOU SHERRIE!!!~ Empty
PostSubject: THANK YOU SHERRIE!!!~   THANK YOU SHERRIE!!!~ EmptyFri 7 Sep 2012 - 16:44

Hi ladies....you have probably seen that Sherrie and I did a personal swap......Im sure you've seen her baby Shiloh, and her goodies....and lookie here at what I got eeeeeeeeeeeek!!!THANK YOU SHERRIE!!!~ Dscn0310 It is Nate and natalie!!! I am in love with these two gorgeous sculpts. As many of you kow...I love newborns....a LOT, I am so in love with these chins. I just can't believe how realistic their features are. Here are the little long sleeve t-shirts she sent with them... THANK YOU SHERRIE!!!~ Dscn0314
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: THANK YOU SHERRIE!!!~   THANK YOU SHERRIE!!!~ EmptyFri 7 Sep 2012 - 22:37

Lovely can't wait to see them finished worthy worthy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy
whoohoo whoohoo
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: THANK YOU SHERRIE!!!~   THANK YOU SHERRIE!!!~ EmptyWed 12 Sep 2012 - 15:16

Aww! I can't wait to see them reborned either! THANK YOU SHERRIE!!!~ 37678
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THANK YOU SHERRIE!!!~   THANK YOU SHERRIE!!!~ Empty

Back to top Go down

THANK YOU SHERRIE!!!~
Page 1 of 1