R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

oh no two sherrie's

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

oh no two sherrie's Empty
PostSubject: oh no two sherrie's   oh no two sherrie's EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009 - 14:38

Oh no two sherrie's lol.. we are both moderators. and sherry is very right just holler and one of us will answer...sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
Second Star
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Second Star

PostSubject: Re: oh no two sherrie's   oh no two sherrie's EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009 - 19:03

Hey this could work for us Sherrie!! We could have everyone wondering and confused!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lyndies*Lovies
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Lyndies*Lovies

PostSubject: Re: oh no two sherrie's   oh no two sherrie's EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009 - 22:18

What is worse, we can't use initials - Sweet Sherrie and Second Star - they are both SS. Okay now I have to look - could one of you be Texas and the other New York, yeah and you are probably Utah and Alaska. We gotta get some brand on you!
Back to top Go down
Lyndies*Lovies
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Lyndies*Lovies

PostSubject: Re: oh no two sherrie's   oh no two sherrie's EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009 - 22:24

Okay I've got it Second Star from North Carolina is renamed 'New Comet' (right up there with the Stars). I love NC. I go to visit my niece and her two babies, under 3, in Wilmington and Biltmore in Asheville - there are two great fabric shops there. However I-40 had a landslide Oct 25, in the mountains and it will be weeks before that is cleared. I'm cut off from NC unless I use the mountain roads - we do snow really well - hubby is from Montana.

Some day I want to go to Kitty Hawk - New Comet, are you near there?
Back to top Go down
Second Star
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Second Star

PostSubject: Re: oh no two sherrie's   oh no two sherrie's EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009 - 23:08

Would you believe that I am close to there!! I am about 40 minutes inland. I am the next county in from the Outer Banks!!
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: oh no two sherrie's   oh no two sherrie's EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009 - 23:15

well I don't know lol... I'm from ky so maybe ss from ky lol.... sherrie
Back to top Go down
Lyndies*Lovies
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Lyndies*Lovies

PostSubject: Re: oh no two sherrie's   oh no two sherrie's EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009 - 23:25

And I'm in the middle. I'm only 30 minutes from the KY border and great antique shopping. Got a vintage silk baby coat and hat on my last trip that I plan to duplicate. I actually go to dinner and shop in Murray Ky. I've traveled to NC and Ky for pleasure at least 10 times in the last two years. So Sweet Sherrie you can be SS for Sweet South and Second Star is NC for New comet or maybe someone will come up with a shorter, easier to remember name.

And I who can remember numbers and never names may actually keep it straight.

I've been to Orville and Wilbur Wrights birthplace in Indiana and I do so want to go to Kitty Hawk. I love airplanes and invention. New Comet Sherrie - just how far are the Outer Banks from Kitty Hawk in minutes? Or is KH on/in the OB?
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: oh no two sherrie's   oh no two sherrie's EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009 - 19:24

I like it. lol... so nice to meet you I don't know where your ky is at I love 10 minutes from e-town.. and I don't travel far from home at all unless hubbie takes me .lol... I am for the most part a home body... Looking forward to this class for sure... sherriesherrie
Back to top Go down
Lyndies*Lovies
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Lyndies*Lovies

PostSubject: Re: oh no two sherrie's   oh no two sherrie's EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009 - 22:39

Sweet South Sherrie, would E-town be Elizabethtown (sp?) not far from Abe Lincoln's birthplace? We have stayed in that area a couple of times. Lots to see and do around there.

I'm a homebody too - I used to have wheels on my heels, but after 9/11 I don't really want to be that far from my husband. That is even more surprising if you knew I moved, all by myself, from a farm town in Yakima to New York City at age 24 and loved it.
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: oh no two sherrie's   oh no two sherrie's EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009 - 22:53

I hate to say it, but we have 2 Sara's as moderators, also. One Sarah, and one Sara! Funny, how that happened. I'm not trying to confuse you guys I swear! :lol:
Back to top Go down
Second Star
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Second Star

PostSubject: Re: oh no two sherrie's   oh no two sherrie's EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009 - 23:01

Not to mention they all start with the letter "S" !!!!! :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: oh no two sherrie's   oh no two sherrie's EmptyFri 30 Oct 2009 - 22:44

Oh no is right lol.... what will we do lol.... Sherrie
Back to top Go down
Lyndies*Lovies
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Lyndies*Lovies

PostSubject: Re: oh no two sherrie's   oh no two sherrie's EmptyFri 30 Oct 2009 - 23:32

I missed that all started with an S. Here's an idea - All the moderators pick a Disney character, but not one starting with an S - so you are Goofy Sherrie or Minnie Sherrie. Doesn't one of them have Daffy as her picture? - or did I mix that up?

The reason I say this is because I went to Disney World when it opened in early 1973 (or late 72) We parked in the HUGE parking lot and got on the trolley to be driven to the gates. The trolley driver pointed out that we were parking in the Goofy area and every 100 feet or so there was a picture of Goofy about 40 feet in the air. I was 26 and never forgot that experience.

I do lose a lot of things and forget where I park at the Mall, but when I get to a big place - I remember the 'Goofy' experience and can find my car. Disney really got it right on that day.

Me, I'd be Dumbo Lyndie - I love Dumbo!

Last edited by Lyndies*Lovies on Fri 30 Oct 2009 - 23:33; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : moderators not monitors)
Back to top Go down
Second Star
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Second Star

PostSubject: Re: oh no two sherrie's   oh no two sherrie's EmptySat 31 Oct 2009 - 17:11

Girl you are now getting me all mixed up!!!

I am not even sure my name is Sherry any more!!

Tell you what.........My nursery Name is Second Star to the Right which is Peter pan's directions to Neverland. Just call me Peter pan!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: oh no two sherrie's   oh no two sherrie's EmptySat 31 Oct 2009 - 20:33

Second Star wrote:
Girl you are now getting me all mixed up!!!

I am not even sure my name is Sherry any more!!

That made me literally crack up!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lyndies*Lovies
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Lyndies*Lovies

PostSubject: Literally Cracking Up - Me too   oh no two sherrie's EmptySat 31 Oct 2009 - 20:49

I have such a hard time with names and I thought I was being clever with Disney names and then Second Star chose Peter Pan and that is a boy - and I'm thinking I'll never keep be able to remember. I was laughing at myself - What were you thinking girl?

So, Now Sherrie is Peter Pan and all I have to do is remember Mary Martin played him first on Broadway. So two S's equal two M's and that equals two P's - translate Second Star, Mary Martin, Peter Pan. Whew - I'm glad I've got that figured out.

If you don't remember Mary Martin, who was also in South Pacific on Broadway, you may remember that Cathy Rigby played Peter Pan - but the alphabet doesn't work here, although both of her husband's last names started with an M - too much Trivia for me.

Last edited by Lyndies*Lovies on Sat 31 Oct 2009 - 23:12; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missing words - clarity)
Back to top Go down
Second Star
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Second Star

PostSubject: Re: oh no two sherrie's   oh no two sherrie's EmptySat 31 Oct 2009 - 23:47

Alright!!! You have got my goat girl!!! Lost!!! Let me say it again,,,,Lost!!! If Peter Pan doesn't work for you then on another forum I am know as Sister Mary Margaret. Will Sister MM work for you? They gave me the name because I have such a soft heart for people. If tha doesn't work then I am at a lost!!!!! Your track of reasoning will have surpass my train of thought and Hey you will have to do!!!

You are just too funny!!!! It doesn't matter what I write you have an answer!!! Hats off to you and your quick wit!!!! Love it!!!!

Can't wait to hear what you have to say about Sister MM. She really is a good person!!!!!
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: oh no two sherrie's   oh no two sherrie's EmptySun 1 Nov 2009 - 11:44

OH no I don't want to be peter pan lol..... ... lol... sherrie number ! 1 lol... how about that and look we spell our names different lol.... what say's you ... Sherrie
Back to top Go down
Second Star
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Second Star

PostSubject: Re: oh no two sherrie's   oh no two sherrie's EmptySun 1 Nov 2009 - 12:53

Sherrie I am good with you being Sherrie number 1. This being said by Sherry!!!!

Have you gotten as confused as I am?

And just where are those Sara and Sarah's hiding?
Why aren't you ladies as confused as we are?
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: oh no two sherrie's   oh no two sherrie's EmptyMon 2 Nov 2009 - 0:10

yes very confussed lol. Sherrie 1 lol. Better... lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: oh no two sherrie's   oh no two sherrie's Empty

Back to top Go down

oh no two sherrie's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: