R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My beautiful fairy from Sherrie!!!! >>>>>>> lots of pics

Go down 
+9
ligapi
Orange_Grove_Nursery
LittlePunkins
Groovyday
babyblossom
Trish
sweetsherrie112
Blossoms_and_Blessings
Poppy
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

My beautiful fairy from Sherrie!!!! >>>>>>> lots of pics Empty
PostSubject: My beautiful fairy from Sherrie!!!! >>>>>>> lots of pics   My beautiful fairy from Sherrie!!!! >>>>>>> lots of pics EmptyMon 9 Jan 2012 - 19:14

A parcel arrived for me just before and I was sooo excited, this is my fairy baby from Sherrie!!! Sherrie and I did a swap and I am so grateful that Sherrie sent me her gorgeous Serenity thankyou!

My beautiful fairy from Sherrie!!!! >>>>>>> lots of pics Serenityparcel

All the goodies from the box - adorable sleeper, onsie, little bracelet, a cute little Christmas ornament that lights up, diaper, socks, birth certificate and of course the stunning fairy outfit made by Janie happyhappy My little Serenity has been taken apart and wrapped in pieces of tissue to keep costs down for sending her all the way to New Zealand bigsmile

My beautiful fairy from Sherrie!!!! >>>>>>> lots of pics Serenitygoodies

Wow, here she is and she is stunning! I love her so much and Emily does too lol. Her hair is an amazing colour and really soft, I didn't even need to comb it, it looked perfect even after all that travelling. She's not put together properly yet, but I just couldn't wait to take some pics of her in her gorgeous fairy outfit

My beautiful fairy from Sherrie!!!! >>>>>>> lots of pics Serenityfairy

My beautiful fairy from Sherrie!!!! >>>>>>> lots of pics Serenityfairy2

My beautiful fairy from Sherrie!!!! >>>>>>> lots of pics Serenityfairy3

The kids were just as excited as me!..

My beautiful fairy from Sherrie!!!! >>>>>>> lots of pics Serenityfairy5

My beautiful fairy from Sherrie!!!! >>>>>>> lots of pics Serenityfairy6

Thanks so much again Sherrie, I will treasure her, she is AMAZING happyhappy
Back to top Go down
Blossoms_and_Blessings
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Blossoms_and_Blessings

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful fairy from Sherrie!!!! >>>>>>> lots of pics   My beautiful fairy from Sherrie!!!! >>>>>>> lots of pics EmptyMon 9 Jan 2012 - 19:36

Serenity has a remarkable resemblance to your kids!
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful fairy from Sherrie!!!! >>>>>>> lots of pics   My beautiful fairy from Sherrie!!!! >>>>>>> lots of pics EmptyMon 9 Jan 2012 - 19:37

Oh my gosh hon you took some amazing pics i'm so glad and I love the pic with you children ... and you are more then welcome hon ... Sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful fairy from Sherrie!!!! >>>>>>> lots of pics   My beautiful fairy from Sherrie!!!! >>>>>>> lots of pics EmptyMon 9 Jan 2012 - 19:42

Lovely and I agree, it looks like you have 3 children, the resemblance is amazing....... whoohoo
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful fairy from Sherrie!!!! >>>>>>> lots of pics   My beautiful fairy from Sherrie!!!! >>>>>>> lots of pics EmptyMon 9 Jan 2012 - 19:43

Blossoms_and_Blessings wrote:
Serenity has a remarkable resemblance to your kids!

lol I guess she does a little doesn't she, maybe we could take her out in the pushchair and see if we can fool anyone in thinking I have 3 kids bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Blossoms_and_Blessings
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Blossoms_and_Blessings

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful fairy from Sherrie!!!! >>>>>>> lots of pics   My beautiful fairy from Sherrie!!!! >>>>>>> lots of pics EmptyMon 9 Jan 2012 - 19:44

Poppy wrote:

lol I guess she does a little doesn't she, maybe we could take her out in the pushchair and see if we can fool anyone in thinking I have 3 kids bigsmile

Although they might wonder why she has a tattoo!
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful fairy from Sherrie!!!! >>>>>>> lots of pics   My beautiful fairy from Sherrie!!!! >>>>>>> lots of pics EmptyMon 9 Jan 2012 - 19:46

Congrats Sarah, she's beautiful and I love the pics of her with the kids bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful fairy from Sherrie!!!! >>>>>>> lots of pics   My beautiful fairy from Sherrie!!!! >>>>>>> lots of pics EmptyMon 9 Jan 2012 - 19:48

Blossoms_and_Blessings wrote:
Poppy wrote:

Although they might wonder why she has a tattoo!

lol lol oh yes, maybe I could put a little hat on to hide it
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful fairy from Sherrie!!!! >>>>>>> lots of pics   My beautiful fairy from Sherrie!!!! >>>>>>> lots of pics EmptyMon 9 Jan 2012 - 19:55

happyhappy Sarah, Sherrie`s fairy hit the jack-pot with those adoring kids! Your little ones look so sweet holding the "baby""! Great swap! whoohoo bigsmile
Back to top Go down
LittlePunkins
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
LittlePunkins

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful fairy from Sherrie!!!! >>>>>>> lots of pics   My beautiful fairy from Sherrie!!!! >>>>>>> lots of pics EmptyMon 9 Jan 2012 - 20:31

clapclap clapclap clapclap
Awesome swap! Your babies are adorable!!!
Back to top Go down
http://littlepunkinsreborns.com/
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful fairy from Sherrie!!!! >>>>>>> lots of pics   My beautiful fairy from Sherrie!!!! >>>>>>> lots of pics EmptyTue 10 Jan 2012 - 18:47

Awesome! Congratulations. Your kids are so cute! loveyou!
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
ligapi

PostSubject: Mi hermosa hada de Sherrie!! Un montón de fotos >>>>>>>   My beautiful fairy from Sherrie!!!! >>>>>>> lots of pics EmptySun 15 Jan 2012 - 12:45

Que preciosidad de duendecilla, se ve que sus hijas estan disfrutando con ella de lo lindo, os deseo que esta duende os traiga avuestra casa toda la felicidad delmundo, espero que la disfruteis mucho, un saludo. happyhappy clapclap happyforyou! loveyou!
Back to top Go down
tupsa
Toddler
Toddler
tupsa

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful fairy from Sherrie!!!! >>>>>>> lots of pics   My beautiful fairy from Sherrie!!!! >>>>>>> lots of pics EmptySun 15 Jan 2012 - 20:51

beautiful baby and I Love Love Love the photo of your kids they look so happy and beautiful. xxx Sarah xxxx
Back to top Go down
Dianne1227
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Dianne1227

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful fairy from Sherrie!!!! >>>>>>> lots of pics   My beautiful fairy from Sherrie!!!! >>>>>>> lots of pics EmptyWed 25 Apr 2012 - 2:57

Wow a beautiful fairy! Such beautiful children too and she does look a lot like them.
Dianne
Back to top Go down
barb
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
barb

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful fairy from Sherrie!!!! >>>>>>> lots of pics   My beautiful fairy from Sherrie!!!! >>>>>>> lots of pics EmptyWed 25 Apr 2012 - 6:13

Gorgeous baby love her. and your kids are just gorgeous.
Barb
Back to top Go down
tupsa
Toddler
Toddler
tupsa

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful fairy from Sherrie!!!! >>>>>>> lots of pics   My beautiful fairy from Sherrie!!!! >>>>>>> lots of pics EmptyWed 25 Apr 2012 - 15:50

congratulations you and well done Sherrie. I love the photos of your peachy little babas how ADORABLE! xxx
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful fairy from Sherrie!!!! >>>>>>> lots of pics   My beautiful fairy from Sherrie!!!! >>>>>>> lots of pics EmptyWed 25 Apr 2012 - 22:33

Thank you ladies - Sherrie's babies are beautiful bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Beautifulreborndoll
Crawler
Crawler
Beautifulreborndoll

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful fairy from Sherrie!!!! >>>>>>> lots of pics   My beautiful fairy from Sherrie!!!! >>>>>>> lots of pics EmptyThu 26 Apr 2012 - 14:24

adorable!!! clapclap clapclap clapclap
Back to top Go down
http://beautifulreborndoll.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful fairy from Sherrie!!!! >>>>>>> lots of pics   My beautiful fairy from Sherrie!!!! >>>>>>> lots of pics Empty

Back to top Go down

My beautiful fairy from Sherrie!!!! >>>>>>> lots of pics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Reborn Forums :: Swap Meet!-
Jump to: