R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Olive Skintone Class question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HeavenlyCherubsNursery
Toddler
Toddler
HeavenlyCherubsNursery

Olive Skintone Class question Empty
PostSubject: Olive Skintone Class question   Olive Skintone Class question EmptySat 16 Jun 2012 - 14:41

Is there a list of colors and supplies for the Olive Skintone class? I want to be ready for this class so I can enter my Kylah this time. I took the Asian class but was not able to enter my Shao in the contest because I've been working 10 hour days grrrr Too many babies, too little time notfair
Back to top Go down
http://www.heavenlycherubsnursery.com/

PostSubject: Re: Olive Skintone Class question   Olive Skintone Class question EmptySat 16 Jun 2012 - 16:44

Lara will post a supply list for the class soon.....once she finished her class baby and gets things in order she puts up the list.......sorry you didnt get things finished for the shao contest!
Back to top Go down
HeavenlyCherubsNursery
Toddler
Toddler
HeavenlyCherubsNursery

PostSubject: Olive Skintone Class question    Olive Skintone Class question EmptySat 16 Jun 2012 - 16:51

Thanks, I have most of that week off so I can work on Kylah full time happyhappy I'll check back later for a list of supplies.
Back to top Go down
http://www.heavenlycherubsnursery.com/
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Olive Skintone Class question   Olive Skintone Class question EmptySat 16 Jun 2012 - 23:01

I'll post suply list on Monday. Since the class is postponed until July 1st, everythig is running a bit behind.
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Olive Skintone Class question   Olive Skintone Class question EmptyTue 19 Jun 2012 - 0:57

whooo hoooo!!~ I will have time to get this one done....before the workshop :) lol
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Olive Skintone Class question   Olive Skintone Class question EmptyTue 19 Jun 2012 - 6:48

Here is the link to the supply list, if anyone missed it:
http://www.realreborn.com/t11974-supplies-needed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Olive Skintone Class question   Olive Skintone Class question Empty

Back to top Go down

Olive Skintone Class question
Page 1 of 1