R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just paid for Olive Skintone class

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

Just paid for Olive Skintone class Empty
PostSubject: Just paid for Olive Skintone class   Just paid for Olive Skintone class EmptySat 2 Jun 2012 - 5:56

Karen, can you help please. I just paid for the Olive Skintone class and I have received 2 order confirmations - No. 311 and 312. Does that mean I was charged twice?
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

Just paid for Olive Skintone class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just paid for Olive Skintone class   Just paid for Olive Skintone class EmptySat 2 Jun 2012 - 8:51

babyblossom wrote:
Karen, can you help please. I just paid for the Olive Skintone class and I have received 2 order confirmations - No. 311 and 312. Does that mean I was charged twice?

Sent an email to you. Yes, it does.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com

Just paid for Olive Skintone class
Page 1 of 1