R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello from Nebraska! Newbie here!

Go down 
+5
nightowlnursery
Trish
huskerfan
LittlePunkins
Danielle
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Danielle
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
Danielle

Hello from Nebraska!  Newbie here! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Nebraska! Newbie here!   Hello from Nebraska!  Newbie here! EmptyThu 31 May 2012 - 22:22

Hello everyone!
My name is Danielle and I am from Nebraska! I am a newborn in the world of reborning. I have purchased all of my goodies to get started with. I am still waiting for them to arrive. :( I feel like a child on Christmas morning!
I have already realized that this is a very addictive hobby, as I already have a wish list of 'babies' that I want to reborn.
I have been trying to find an outlet for my creative side and I love babies. I used to paint with acrylics on canvas and decided that there is only so much wall space in my house. lol I am very excited to paint my first baby and can't wait to get started!
I am looking forward to learning and growing with you all!
Thanks!
Danielle
dancingbaby
Back to top Go down
LittlePunkins
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
LittlePunkins

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Nebraska! Newbie here!   Hello from Nebraska!  Newbie here! EmptyThu 31 May 2012 - 22:50

Hi Danielle! :real:
Back to top Go down
http://littlepunkinsreborns.com/
huskerfan
Crawler
Crawler

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Nebraska! Newbie here!   Hello from Nebraska!  Newbie here! EmptyThu 31 May 2012 - 22:52

Hi Danielle,
I'm from Nebraska too bigsmile What baby did you order? I ordered Nolan and just got him yesterday and can't wait to get started but I am waiting on paints and some other things so I have to wait sad I know what you mean about it being addictive I have a wish list too. Its going to be so much fun getting to know everyone here. Patty
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Nebraska! Newbie here!   Hello from Nebraska!  Newbie here! EmptyThu 31 May 2012 - 22:53

:real: Danielle, glad to have you with us
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Nebraska! Newbie here!   Hello from Nebraska!  Newbie here! EmptyThu 31 May 2012 - 23:00

Trish wrote:
:real: Danielle, glad to have you with us

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Nebraska! Newbie here!   Hello from Nebraska!  Newbie here! EmptyThu 31 May 2012 - 23:15

huskerfan wrote:
Hi Danielle,
I'm from Nebraska too bigsmile What baby did you order? I ordered Nolan and just got him yesterday and can't wait to get started but I am waiting on paints and some other things so I have to wait sad I know what you mean about it being addictive I have a wish list too. Its going to be so much fun getting to know everyone here. Patty

Hi Patty!
I ordered a few babies. I am waiting on Teddy Stoete to arrive. I purchased Lara's Just Born e-book to help me along with Teddy. :) I also couldn't resist because BB is having a sale for $19.99 on some of their kits. :) I ordered a chubby baby named Libby by Cindy Musgrove http://pictures.bountifulbaby.com/libby/libby.html . Couldn't resist her chubby cheeks and fat rolls. :) I also got Paige by Tasha Edenholm to reborn for my daughter.
Yep, I jumped in with both feet and I am not looking back! :)
Where in Nebraska are you!? This makes me even more excited! Maybe we can get together in the future and work on our babies! :)
Nice to meet you!
Danielle
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Nebraska! Newbie here!   Hello from Nebraska!  Newbie here! EmptyThu 31 May 2012 - 23:15

LittlePunkins wrote:
Hi Danielle! :real:

Hi Donna!
thankyou!
Back to top Go down
huskerfan
Crawler
Crawler

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Nebraska! Newbie here!   Hello from Nebraska!  Newbie here! EmptyThu 31 May 2012 - 23:42

I just love Paige and Libby. I had to look up Teddy and he is a cutie! My husband kinda picked out Nolan and to be honest he was not my favorite but he was only $15.00 so I thought if I miss him up I wouldn't be out to much. I want to get Paige next.
I'm in Omaha. Where are you? It would be so much fun to get together and work on them.
It's nice to meet you too bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Nebraska! Newbie here!   Hello from Nebraska!  Newbie here! EmptyFri 1 Jun 2012 - 0:03

huskerfan wrote:
I just love Paige and Libby. I had to look up Teddy and he is a cutie! My husband kinda picked out Nolan and to be honest he was not my favorite but he was only $15.00 so I thought if I miss him up I wouldn't be out to much. I want to get Paige next.
I'm in Omaha. Where are you? It would be so much fun to get together and work on them.
It's nice to meet you too bigsmile

I will probably start with Paige, for the same reason! LOL
I'm about 50 miles southwest of Kearney in a little town called Oxford. Omaha is about 3 1/2 hours from here. :)
I look forward to learning with you! :)
bigsmile
Back to top Go down
huskerfan
Crawler
Crawler

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Nebraska! Newbie here!   Hello from Nebraska!  Newbie here! EmptyFri 1 Jun 2012 - 1:22

Oh, I wish we lived closer :( but who know's we still might be able to meet up sometime. :) lol, that should be mess up not miss up bigsmile I really look forward to seeing what you do with Paige.
Back to top Go down
nightowlnursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
nightowlnursery

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Nebraska! Newbie here!   Hello from Nebraska!  Newbie here! EmptyFri 1 Jun 2012 - 1:43

:real: Reborning is so much fun and very addictive!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightowlnursery.com
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Nebraska! Newbie here!   Hello from Nebraska!  Newbie here! EmptyFri 1 Jun 2012 - 4:01

:real: :real:
nothingtoadd

You will get loads of help from the lovely helpful ladies
on here.

I have quite a few of Lara's classes, they are so good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Nebraska! Newbie here!   Hello from Nebraska!  Newbie here! EmptyFri 1 Jun 2012 - 4:12

welcome welcome bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Nebraska! Newbie here!   Hello from Nebraska!  Newbie here! EmptyFri 1 Jun 2012 - 14:43

happyhappy Hi Danielle, you are going to love reborning. This is a great forum for learning. The Just Born Online class was my first class and I have been taking Lara's classes ever since. I ordered Libby on Memorial Day and she just came, she is a cutie! That was a great price. Paige is really sweet too, much tinier than Libby. welcome bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Nebraska! Newbie here!   Hello from Nebraska!  Newbie here! EmptySat 2 Jun 2012 - 10:01

nightowlnursery wrote:
:real: Reborning is so much fun and very addictive!!!

Thank you! I knew I was in trouble when I saw the first reborn baby! It was almost intoxicating and I had to see more! LOL Then my daughter saw what I was looking at and the rest is history! :)
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Nebraska! Newbie here!   Hello from Nebraska!  Newbie here! EmptySat 2 Jun 2012 - 10:02

threads wrote:
:real: :real:
nothingtoadd

You will get loads of help from the lovely helpful ladies
on here.

I have quite a few of Lara's classes, they are so good.

Thank you, I am looking forward to getting to know everyone on here! :)
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Nebraska! Newbie here!   Hello from Nebraska!  Newbie here! EmptySat 2 Jun 2012 - 10:06

Poppy wrote:
welcome welcome bigsmile

Thank you Sarah!
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Nebraska! Newbie here!   Hello from Nebraska!  Newbie here! EmptySat 2 Jun 2012 - 10:09

Groovyday wrote:
happyhappy Hi Danielle, you are going to love reborning. This is a great forum for learning. The Just Born Online class was my first class and I have been taking Lara's classes ever since. I ordered Libby on Memorial Day and she just came, she is a cutie! That was a great price. Paige is really sweet too, much tinier than Libby. welcome bigsmile

Thank you Barb!
I am so excited to get started with the Just Born class. Teddy just arrived yesterday!
Paige and Libby also arrived, they are all so adorable! You are right, Paige is soooo tiny compared to Libby. I am looking forward to seeing what you do with Libby! :)
Danielle
Back to top Go down
JessicasLifelikeCreations

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Nebraska! Newbie here!   Hello from Nebraska!  Newbie here! EmptySun 3 Jun 2012 - 13:52

welcome
Back to top Go down
http://jessicaslifelikecreations.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Nebraska! Newbie here!   Hello from Nebraska!  Newbie here! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Nebraska! Newbie here!
Page 1 of 1