R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My siamese baby is very sick :( gutted!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
vonniex
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
vonniex

My siamese baby is very sick :( gutted! Empty
PostSubject: My siamese baby is very sick :( gutted!   My siamese baby is very sick :( gutted! EmptyTue 24 Apr 2012 - 7:09

Just back from the vet today as ive just found out that my Siamese girl has cat flu sad sad sad

Shes having sneezing fits ect. I dont know how the heck she got it as she never goes out side.

Has anyone had this awful experince sickness in a cat before?? The vet gave her 2 injections and a course of antibiotics.

I really do not want to lose her, im so upset sad

Heres a wee pic of my sick girl
My siamese baby is very sick :( gutted! SAM_0931-1
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: My siamese baby is very sick :( gutted!   My siamese baby is very sick :( gutted! EmptyTue 24 Apr 2012 - 9:44

Vonnie, I"m so sorry to hear about your pretty kitty. Here's what I found on wikipedia about cat flu.

Cat flu is the common name for a feline upper respiratory tract disease. It is a misnomer, since it usually does not refer to an infection by an influenza virus. Instead, it is a syndrome, a term referring to the fact that patients display a number of symptoms that can be caused by one or more of the following infectious agents (pathogens):
The scientific name of the causative agent is listed first; a related more common term is written in parentheses.
Feline herpes virus causing feline viral rhinotracheitis (cat common cold, this is the disease that is closely similar to cat flu)
Feline calicivirus - (cat respiratory disease)
Bordetella bronchiseptica - (cat kennel cough)
Chlamydophila felis - (chlamydia)
Avian flu can also infect cats, in which case it would be accurate to call the ensuing disease cat influenza.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
vonniex
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
vonniex

PostSubject: Re: My siamese baby is very sick :( gutted!   My siamese baby is very sick :( gutted! EmptyTue 24 Apr 2012 - 12:10

Thankyou Karen!!

(Holly) my siamese has a runny nose and has sneezing fits, shes not her self atall, i hope she shakes it off! She has had some food today and water so hoping she keeps that up.
Back to top Go down
joa44
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: My siamese baby is very sick :( gutted!   My siamese baby is very sick :( gutted! EmptyTue 24 Apr 2012 - 12:18

what a beautiful kitty.praying she makes a TOTAl recovery.............
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Angel
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Dreaming Angel

PostSubject: Re: My siamese baby is very sick :( gutted!   My siamese baby is very sick :( gutted! EmptyTue 24 Apr 2012 - 14:05

Awwww poor kitty hope she pulls through Cat flu can be treated with the right antibiotics and since you have had her at the vet l am sure they will have her back on the feet soon
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingangelnursery.webs.com
debora jenkins
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
debora jenkins

PostSubject: kitty flu   My siamese baby is very sick :( gutted! EmptyTue 24 Apr 2012 - 16:00

Vonnie I am so sorry to hear your baby is sick and I sure hope she is well soon.
Back to top Go down
vonniex
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
vonniex

PostSubject: Re: My siamese baby is very sick :( gutted!   My siamese baby is very sick :( gutted! EmptyTue 24 Apr 2012 - 17:25

Thankyou my lovely's! Im having to syringe her water at the moment, as she is sooo stuffed up and cant smell shes now showing no interest, i will see how she is tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My siamese baby is very sick :( gutted!   My siamese baby is very sick :( gutted! Empty

Back to top Go down

My siamese baby is very sick :( gutted!
Page 1 of 1