R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Classes in Upstate New York!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+3
Julita
M711532
willow
7 posters
AuthorMessage
willow
Toddler
Toddler

Classes in Upstate New York!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Classes in Upstate New York!!!!!!!!!   Classes in Upstate New York!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu 29 Mar 2012 - 19:59

Hello Everyone,

I've been looking for reborn classes in Upstate N.Y. Some where around the Syrause area or Utica area. Probably for beganners because she has never done a reborn but would love to learn. Any help or advice would be great. thankyou! thankyou! Linda
Back to top Go down
M711532
Crawler
Crawler
M711532

PostSubject: Re: Classes in Upstate New York!!!!!!!!!   Classes in Upstate New York!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012 - 17:41

I was actually wondering about that too! Though I'm sure I would have to wait until I'm not a minor anymore, I also live in upstate New York. Hope you have luck in finding classes! Bol!
Back to top Go down
Julita
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Julita

PostSubject: Re: Classes in Upstate New York!!!!!!!!!   Classes in Upstate New York!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri 22 Jun 2012 - 18:04

I also am from upstate NY... in between Syracuse and Utica. I agree it would be nice to find some reborning classes in this area. I cannot find any stores that sell reborning supplies and have had to order all mine on line. I don't mind to much but dang, that shipping can get expensive!!!

If anyone is in the area and is willing to give classes or be a personal mentor, I would be interested!!!

Julita
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Classes in Upstate New York!!!!!!!!!   Classes in Upstate New York!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri 22 Jun 2012 - 21:17

Show enough interest(that is have at least 10 ladies willing to attend) and Lara would probably do a workshop up there. If she is too busy and cannot make a workshop up there, I can do the workshop up there but there has to be at least 10 paying ladies to make the trip worth it. Also would need a hostess. I'll be writing up a guide on hosting workshops. I guess I could do that now. I'll let ya know when its done and where it is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
kthoelen
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
kthoelen

PostSubject: Re: Classes in Upstate New York!!!!!!!!!   Classes in Upstate New York!!!!!!!!! EmptySun 26 Aug 2012 - 17:11

I am in CT and there is NOTHING around here either!!
Back to top Go down
http://littlepeanutnursery.wix.com/littlepeanutnursery
kthoelen
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
kthoelen

PostSubject: Re: Classes in Upstate New York!!!!!!!!!   Classes in Upstate New York!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue 8 Jan 2013 - 12:19

I would totally go to a class in upstate NY and have a friend that would come too!!!
Back to top Go down
http://littlepeanutnursery.wix.com/littlepeanutnursery
Dmom
Toddler
Toddler
Dmom

PostSubject: Re: Classes in Upstate New York!!!!!!!!!   Classes in Upstate New York!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue 8 Jan 2013 - 13:11

How about Iowa I am sure that there are a lot of ladys that would love to come to Iowa lol lol lol
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Classes in Upstate New York!!!!!!!!!   Classes in Upstate New York!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue 8 Jan 2013 - 13:39

mookie72699 wrote:
I was actually wondering about that too! Though I'm sure I would have to wait until I'm not a minor anymore, I also live in upstate New York. Hope you have luck in finding classes! Bol!
With parent's permission, you would be allowed to attend.
Dmom wrote:
How about Iowa I am sure that there are a lot of ladys that would love to come to Iowa lol lol lol
Honey, we tried to do a workshop in Iowa and there just wasn't enough interest. I'm always willing to conduct a workshop in Iowa because I have a daughter and her family that live in Davenport. Again, show enough interest and be willing to hostess and I'm sure between Lara and I, we can work something out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
lindah964
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Classes in Upstate New York!!!!!!!!!   Classes in Upstate New York!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon 16 Sep 2013 - 13:53

If you ever do a live class in Florida, especially Daytona brach, Orlando or new summers beach , all the central Florida, let me know. Please thanks
Back to top Go down
http://Lilyfrostreborncreations.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classes in Upstate New York!!!!!!!!!   Classes in Upstate New York!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Classes in Upstate New York!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1