R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

which tutorial to use for this sculpt

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Connied
Crawler
Crawler
Connied

which tutorial to use for this sculpt Empty
PostSubject: which tutorial to use for this sculpt   which tutorial to use for this sculpt EmptySat 3 Mar 2012 - 14:38

i am going to start working on Summer Princess by Anneke Doeven and Lea by Gaby Jacques. Both purchased through Dolls So Real. I do not know which of Lara's tutorials i should follow for these sculpts... I have all the tutorials so just need some direction as to which one to start to follow... I will eventually do my own thing as the doll comes to life.... so can anyone advise me??? I don't know if they really look so newborn or not...
Thanks!!!
Connie
Back to top Go down
http://kitzeesnursery.com
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: which tutorial to use for this sculpt   which tutorial to use for this sculpt EmptySat 3 Mar 2012 - 14:58

Connie, I have Summer Princess and I was thinking she would look good in Lara's upcoming Native American Class palette. Lea would look good with a peaches and cream complexion. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Connied
Crawler
Crawler
Connied

PostSubject: Re: which tutorial to use for this sculpt   which tutorial to use for this sculpt EmptySat 3 Mar 2012 - 15:26

thanks Barb... i have both the peaches and cream tutorials... so i think I might follow the first peaches and cream cause I have done two with the advanced method so will need a different look.. i was wondering if the Just Beautiful tutorial would work too.... I did my Jill using that one and might need to add a bit more mottling to her....
Connie
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: which tutorial to use for this sculpt   which tutorial to use for this sculpt EmptySat 3 Mar 2012 - 17:37

The Peaches and Cream will look great. I did the Beautiful Doll class with Ilaria and she turned out with a fair to creamy porcelain look, I love that one too. Be sure to show us some photos with whatever you chose. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Connied
Crawler
Crawler
Connied

PostSubject: Re: which tutorial to use for this sculpt   which tutorial to use for this sculpt EmptySat 3 Mar 2012 - 17:48

thank you and i will post pictures... i just got my AA baby done from the tutorial and posted her pictures today. I have to root the baby from the Advanced peaches and cream class which i finished late.... so as soon as her hair gets done i will post her too... I like the light color she turned out too...
Connie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: which tutorial to use for this sculpt   which tutorial to use for this sculpt Empty

Back to top Go down

which tutorial to use for this sculpt
Page 1 of 1