R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Advanced peaches and cream class-question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Connied
Crawler
Crawler
Connied

Advanced peaches and cream class-question Empty
PostSubject: Advanced peaches and cream class-question   Advanced peaches and cream class-question EmptySat 31 Dec 2011 - 20:45

I am very behind on the class and I think the lessons are gone now... but I need to know something on the mottling layer....
what is the second color for mottling? ebook only has the red, blue and yellow ochre mixture for first layer..... Does anyone know what the second layer is spose to be and is there any other layers for mottling...
Thanks
Connie
Back to top Go down
http://kitzeesnursery.com
ashtreemeadowbabies
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
ashtreemeadowbabies

Advanced peaches and cream class-question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advanced peaches and cream class-question   Advanced peaches and cream class-question EmptySat 31 Dec 2011 - 20:54

nope its still up here is the link to the mottleing part http://www.realreborn.com/t7518-lesson-5-mottle
Back to top Go down

Advanced peaches and cream class-question
Page 1 of 1