R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Peaches and Cream Winter Class will close

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Peaches and Cream Winter Class will close Empty
PostSubject: Peaches and Cream Winter Class will close   Peaches and Cream Winter Class will close EmptySun 17 Jan 2010 - 11:21

The contest is under way, and voting on all your beautiful babies will start tomorrow. Soon I will be deleting the Peaches and Cream part of the forum. Now, we will see if all those purple names change to a new class color.
This will be our first "transition", so we will see how it works! :)
If you are still working on the lessons, you can still use your pdf file of the lessons, and you can still ask questions here on the lessons, if you need help.
This has been a great class, and I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did!!
Back to top Go down
jlingo
Toddler
Toddler
jlingo

PostSubject: Re: Peaches and Cream Winter Class will close   Peaches and Cream Winter Class will close EmptySun 17 Jan 2010 - 11:50

This was a great class! You are a fantastic teacher and the moderators and classmates are also great. Everyone had great suggestions. It also helped when someone had a question and it was answered -- which helped me because I may not have gotten that far.

Looking forward to all the future classes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mothersperfectbaby.com

PostSubject: Re: Peaches and Cream Winter Class will close   Peaches and Cream Winter Class will close EmptySun 17 Jan 2010 - 12:05

It was a wonderful class lara...I look forward to helping you in the next!
Back to top Go down
Second Star
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Second Star

PostSubject: Re: Peaches and Cream Winter Class will close   Peaches and Cream Winter Class will close EmptySun 17 Jan 2010 - 12:06

It was a wonderful class and I do thank-you Lara from the bottom of my heart!!!!! It has been so exciting and fun to learn new things and share with all the others!!! Now moving right along I can't wait to get started on the next one!!!!!!

Everyone has made wonderful babies that have been posted to see and I am sure we have all grown as reborners!!!! The effort that you have put into the classes has inspired myself and I am sure others. It has been wonderful watching you grow as a teacher. Can't wait to see how video will work!!!!!

Thanks so much for offering the classes and for the forum to learn and share!!!! I have loved the new forum set-up and I thank you for the effort I am certain it has taken to learn all about maintaining it!!!!

Big Hugs to a fantastic Teacher!!! Big Hugs to all my classmate and hoping to see them return plus meeting new ones!!!!!

Now onto Quinn for me!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peaches and Cream Winter Class will close   Peaches and Cream Winter Class will close Empty

Back to top Go down

Peaches and Cream Winter Class will close
Page 1 of 1