R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Peaches & Cream PDF now available!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Peaches & Cream PDF now available! Empty
PostSubject: Peaches & Cream PDF now available!   Peaches & Cream PDF now available! EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009 - 13:40

This message just went out to everyone taking the Winter Class. If you did not get this email, please email me at babyfia07@yahoo.com, and I will send you your copy if you are currently enrolled in the class.
For those who were not able to take the Winter "Peaches & Cream" Class, you can now purchase your own Pdf copy (over 150 pages!). Please see me webstore for more information.

Thank you for taking the R.E.A.L. Peaches and Cream Winter Class 2009. I hope that you are enjoying the new forum and the lessons! Lessons will stay posted until the end of January. For your convenience, I have attached a pdf file of the lessons for you to keep.
Please remember that these lessons, as well as managing the forum are very time intensive. For this reason I ask that you keep these lessons to your self. These are not to be shared or copied in any way. If a friend is interested in these lessons, please encourage them to join the next class. Pdf files of all classes are also available for purchase on my website here.

http://members.webs.com/MembersB/editAppPage.jsp?app=webstore&pageID=143118310&token=5d8b61ad504507af1259d7b6406#webstore/products/show/1096620

These online "books" are over 150 pages of information and well worth the $20, if you know someone who would like to purchase the lessons.

Thank you again for participating on class! I can't wait to see all of these beautiful babies!!!
Don't forget to enter the Winter contest!!!!
Back to top Go down
joa44
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: Peaches & Cream PDF now available!   Peaches & Cream PDF now available! EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009 - 13:45

ok dumb question.how do we download the PDF file?????????

thanks
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Peaches & Cream PDF now available!   Peaches & Cream PDF now available! EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009 - 13:47

joa44 wrote:
ok dumb question.how do we download the PDF file?????????

thanks

Did you get the email? You should just be able to click on the link and download it to your computer.
Back to top Go down
joa44
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: Peaches & Cream PDF now available!   Peaches & Cream PDF now available! EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009 - 13:50

ok just got it,thanks lara for a great class,,,,,,,,,,,,, :D :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Back to top Go down
BrooklynsGram
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: pdf file   Peaches & Cream PDF now available! EmptyTue 5 Jan 2010 - 2:02

Hi Lara I never did my baby or got your email I have still been sick with pluerasy and can't spend much time at comp so didn't get to interact much. I realy enjoyed meeting everyone, the doctor said I have about another month to go because of my heart cond and prev Heart att can't take rec meds for treat only pain meds. really does not make me happy I was so looking forward to this being my first class. I wi;; take another one when I'm okay and please could you email the pdf link or whatever it is I need I didn't get an email from you. By the way your Shyann is outstanding one of the best I've seen.
Hugs
Pris
Brooklynsgram( pcutler@maine.rr.com )
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Peaches & Cream PDF now available!   Peaches & Cream PDF now available! EmptyTue 5 Jan 2010 - 9:14

Oh, Pris, hope you are feeling better. I sure hope you stick around and chat with us, even if you aren't taking a class. Mailing your file to you now....
Back to top Go down
grmeemaw
grmeemaw

PostSubject: PDF Peaches and cream class   Peaches & Cream PDF now available! EmptyWed 6 Jan 2010 - 23:01

I did not have time in December to do the class as I had a chimney problem and had to scrub down my whole downstairs before kids came home for Christmas. Hope I can get started yet this week. I never got an email for the PDF on this class. Keep looking for it but it has not come through.

Love your classes. Notice you are only 100 miles from me. Would love to come over in the NICE weather and talk to you one on one and see some of your babies. It is hard to know just exactly they should look and feel like if you have never seen one in person.
Back to top Go down
http://hummingbirdnestnursery.weebly.com
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Peaches & Cream PDF now available!   Peaches & Cream PDF now available! EmptyWed 6 Jan 2010 - 23:03

grmeemaw wrote:
I did not have time in December to do the class as I had a chimney problem and had to scrub down my whole downstairs before kids came home for Christmas. Hope I can get started yet this week. I never got an email for the PDF on this class. Keep looking for it but it has not come through.

Love your classes. Notice you are only 100 miles from me. Would love to come over in the NICE weather and talk to you one on one and see some of your babies. It is hard to know just exactly they should look and feel like if you have never seen one in person.

Can you send me an email and I'll email it to you. The lessons are still posted on here, and will remain on until after the contest ends.
My email is babyfia07@yahoo.com

Would love to have company!!!!! :D :D Sounds great!
Back to top Go down
barb
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
barb

PostSubject: PDF file   Peaches & Cream PDF now available! EmptySat 16 Jan 2010 - 4:13

The peaches and cream file looks great Im going to purchase it as I couldnt do the class. Im looking forward to getting it. Its a great idea that we can purchase it. Thanks Barb
Back to top Go down
barb
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
barb

PostSubject: Re: Peaches & Cream PDF now available!   Peaches & Cream PDF now available! EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010 - 0:17

Thanks lara I received the file it is awsome. Cant wait to use it. Thanks again Barb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peaches & Cream PDF now available!   Peaches & Cream PDF now available! Empty

Back to top Go down

Peaches & Cream PDF now available!
Page 1 of 1