R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

adv peaches and cream

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
3crazkidz
Toddler
Toddler
3crazkidz

adv peaches and cream Empty
PostSubject: adv peaches and cream   adv peaches and cream EmptyMon 6 Aug 2012 - 23:34

i was looking on the site and i came apone the classes for the reast of the year it said nov 1 adv peaches and cream and the kit would be a cradle kit but i cant find it. i have bethany she is already singed and i cant wait to do her. she is a big baby
Back to top Go down
HeavenlyCherubsNursery
Toddler
Toddler
HeavenlyCherubsNursery

PostSubject: adv peaches and cream    adv peaches and cream EmptyTue 7 Aug 2012 - 0:58

I believe the advanced peaches and cream class was for 2011 oho

Susan
Back to top Go down
http://www.heavenlycherubsnursery.com/
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: adv peaches and cream   adv peaches and cream EmptyTue 7 Aug 2012 - 4:13

Yes we did do the Cradle kits at the end of last year... you can still purchase as an e-book though from Lara's website bigsmile http://realreborn.net/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=8
Back to top Go down
3crazkidz
Toddler
Toddler
3crazkidz

PostSubject: adveach and cream   adv peaches and cream EmptyTue 7 Aug 2012 - 14:35

thanks i allready have that one. boy do i feel bumb. kuckoo-crazy
Back to top Go down
suzbuzz
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: adv peaches and cream   adv peaches and cream EmptyTue 7 Aug 2012 - 19:25

Geez.......I know what you mean...the whole class achedule needs to be updated a bit or at least have the years clearly added for reference. I did the same as you and got all excited about a class I already had bought. I now always check in the "store site" and even then it is confusing..........Susan
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: adv peaches and cream   adv peaches and cream EmptyTue 7 Aug 2012 - 23:16

suzbuzz wrote:
Geez.......I know what you mean...the whole class achedule needs to be updated a bit or at least have the years clearly added for reference. I did the same as you and got all excited about a class I already had bought. I now always check in the "store site" and even then it is confusing..........Susan

Fixed bigsmile
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
suzbuzz
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: adv peaches and cream   adv peaches and cream EmptyWed 8 Aug 2012 - 12:21

Thanks Karen....nice to know someone is listening.........Susan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: adv peaches and cream   adv peaches and cream Empty

Back to top Go down

adv peaches and cream
Page 1 of 1