R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Advanced peaches and cream help

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cherie Ann
Toddler
Toddler
Cherie Ann

Advanced peaches and cream help Empty
PostSubject: Advanced peaches and cream help   Advanced peaches and cream help EmptySun 4 Dec 2011 - 20:52

Hi ladies, I'm currently painting Lara by the cradle using the advance peaches and cream ebook. Lara has an open mouth, tongue, and the roof of her mouth can be seen too. Which colours should I use for this and is there a technique I should follow?

Thanks,
Cherie :)
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Advanced peaches and cream help   Advanced peaches and cream help EmptySun 4 Dec 2011 - 21:14

Audrey made an awesome tutorial for the tongue. It covers most of the mouth, as well.

http://www.realreborn.com/t3607-tongue-tutorial
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Cherie Ann
Toddler
Toddler
Cherie Ann

PostSubject: Re: Advanced peaches and cream help   Advanced peaches and cream help EmptySun 4 Dec 2011 - 23:32

Thanks Karen! I can't help but notice the beautiful baby in ur signature. Did you reborn her? She's really something special. Every time I see one of your posts I notice her xx

Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Advanced peaches and cream help   Advanced peaches and cream help EmptyMon 5 Dec 2011 - 9:12

I usually use my lip and nail color for all of the inside of the mouth, then I make the tongue a bit darker and add some lighter coloring to the back of the tongue, if you can see it, and taste buds and usually a bit of blue on the underside of the tongue.
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Advanced peaches and cream help   Advanced peaches and cream help EmptyMon 5 Dec 2011 - 11:20

Cherie Ann wrote:
Thanks Karen! I can't help but notice the beautiful baby in ur signature. Did you reborn her? She's really something special. Every time I see one of your posts I notice her xx

Yes, I did reborn her. Thank you for your compliments!!
Back to top Go down
Cherie Ann
Toddler
Toddler
Cherie Ann

PostSubject: Re: Advanced peaches and cream help   Advanced peaches and cream help EmptyMon 5 Dec 2011 - 19:05

Thank you Lara! I hope to attempt it today. I'm just not 100% motivated with this bub anymore. But will still finish her.

Awsome Karen. Did you use one of the pallets from one of the ebooks? No matter how hard I try my babies never seem to come to "life".

Cherie xx
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Advanced peaches and cream help   Advanced peaches and cream help EmptyMon 5 Dec 2011 - 19:14

No, Cherie this is my own palette but I'll be sharing it one day I hope wink
Back to top Go down
Cherie Ann
Toddler
Toddler
Cherie Ann

PostSubject: Re: Advanced peaches and cream help   Advanced peaches and cream help EmptyMon 5 Dec 2011 - 21:00

Oh I would so appreciate it if you could share it one day. She looks so real xx

Cherie xx
Back to top Go down
zaphy100
Toddler
Toddler
zaphy100

PostSubject: Re: Advanced peaches and cream help   Advanced peaches and cream help EmptyMon 12 Dec 2011 - 19:56

i honestly thought it was a real baby, shes so perfect x
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Advanced peaches and cream help   Advanced peaches and cream help EmptyMon 12 Dec 2011 - 19:58

zaphy100 wrote:
i honestly thought it was a real baby, shes so perfect x

lol lol Zaphy, by the time you saw this post, I did switch out the photo of the reborn I made that Cherie was talking about with my new granddaughter. She IS real!! wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advanced peaches and cream help   Advanced peaches and cream help Empty

Back to top Go down

Advanced peaches and cream help
Page 1 of 1