R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Need your prayers please. UPDATE

Go down 
+5
Poppy
babyblossom
CuteAsAPixie
Karen
DianneDollLover
9 posters
AuthorMessage
DianneDollLover
Toddler
Toddler

Need your prayers please. UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Need your prayers please. UPDATE   Need your prayers please. UPDATE EmptyThu 22 Sep 2011 - 17:44

Please pray for my cousin Karen and family. Yesterday morning she went to wake up her 22 year old son Kevin and he had passed away during the night. He was healthy so we are waiting to hear the cause of death.

Last edited by Dianne Elizabeth on Wed 28 Sep 2011 - 1:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Need your prayers please. UPDATE   Need your prayers please. UPDATE EmptyThu 22 Sep 2011 - 17:48

Prayers for your sister and her family.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

PostSubject: Re: Need your prayers please. UPDATE   Need your prayers please. UPDATE EmptyThu 22 Sep 2011 - 17:59

Dianne, I am so sorry for your loss. I will be praying for all of you...
Terri
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: Need your prayers please. UPDATE   Need your prayers please. UPDATE EmptyThu 22 Sep 2011 - 18:05

So sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you all sad
Back to top Go down
DianneDollLover
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Need your prayers please. UPDATE   Need your prayers please. UPDATE EmptyThu 22 Sep 2011 - 18:32

Thank you so much for your prayers. Karen lost her dad, my uncle, to lung cancer just several months ago and now this. This is so hard for me because my son is also 22. I'll update you when we find out the cause of death. Thank you and God Bless, Dianne
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need your prayers please. UPDATE   Need your prayers please. UPDATE EmptyThu 22 Sep 2011 - 18:53

Oh my! How awful!! My prayers are with them and you!! So sorry for your loss!
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Need your prayers please. UPDATE   Need your prayers please. UPDATE EmptyThu 22 Sep 2011 - 21:12

Oh so sorry to hear that, that is terrible sad I will be praying for you and your cousins family prayer
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Need your prayers please. UPDATE   Need your prayers please. UPDATE EmptyThu 22 Sep 2011 - 21:57

I am so sorry, hun! I am praying for you and your whole family. Please keep us posted. prayer
Back to top Go down
sweetlilangelsnursery
sweetlilangelsnursery

PostSubject: Re: Need your prayers please. UPDATE   Need your prayers please. UPDATE EmptyFri 23 Sep 2011 - 1:36

I am so very sorry for your loss. I will keep your cousin and family in my prayers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetlilangels.com
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Need your prayers please. UPDATE   Need your prayers please. UPDATE EmptyFri 23 Sep 2011 - 2:52

Oh my goodness this does not bear thinking about.
Prayers are with you all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
DianneDollLover
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Need your prayers please. UPDATE   Need your prayers please. UPDATE EmptyWed 28 Sep 2011 - 2:09

My cousins son Kevin's funeral was yesterday. I did not get to go because I live in Oklahoma and she lives in Florida. My mom said there was a lot of people there and Kevin was very loved and will be missed by many people. notfair

My cousin revealed to the family that Kevin had been drinking the night before he died and the autopsy showed he died of an overdose of Zanex. We had no idea there was a drug or alcohol problem. sad

Thank you for all your prayers.
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Need your prayers please. UPDATE   Need your prayers please. UPDATE EmptyWed 28 Sep 2011 - 5:09

That's so sad sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need your prayers please. UPDATE   Need your prayers please. UPDATE EmptyWed 28 Sep 2011 - 8:16

That is so sad! Again, I am so sorry for your loss!
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: Need your prayers please. UPDATE   Need your prayers please. UPDATE EmptyWed 28 Sep 2011 - 8:31

So sorry to hear that sad
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Need your prayers please. UPDATE   Need your prayers please. UPDATE EmptyWed 28 Sep 2011 - 9:16

Oh, sweetie, I am so sorry! A Zanex addiction can be a very easy thing to hide. I wonder if the dr prescribing had any idea that he was taking too much. This must be awfully difficult for the whole family to deal with.
Back to top Go down
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

PostSubject: Re: Need your prayers please. UPDATE   Need your prayers please. UPDATE EmptyWed 28 Sep 2011 - 10:51

I am so sorry, sweetie!
Big Hugs,
Terri
Back to top Go down
beverly
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: Need your prayers please. UPDATE   Need your prayers please. UPDATE EmptyWed 28 Sep 2011 - 17:00

You have my deepest condolences, Dianne. Will keep you and your family in my prayers.
Back to top Go down
DianneDollLover
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Need your prayers please. UPDATE   Need your prayers please. UPDATE EmptyFri 30 Sep 2011 - 2:29

Lara wrote:
Oh, sweetie, I am so sorry! A Zanex addiction can be a very easy thing to hide. I wonder if the dr prescribing had any idea that he was taking too much. This must be awfully difficult for the whole family to deal with.

Yes I wonder if the doctor knew. Some doctors just hand out medication and don't seem to care. I'll have to ask my cousin to check into that. Thanks Laura.

Thank you everyone for your prayers, concern & compassion. Everyone on here is so nice & friendly. I'm so grateful I joined this forum! I feel so much at home here. thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need your prayers please. UPDATE   Need your prayers please. UPDATE Empty

Back to top Go down

Need your prayers please. UPDATE
Page 1 of 1