R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prayers for one of our own(update page 1)

Go down 
+12
Lara
CuteAsAPixie
angelicbundles
hazel_may(Janie)
sandy888
Poppy
Pam in Florida
Bevy
bearysweethearts
momiof4girlz
joa44
Karen
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

Prayers for one of our own(update page 1) Empty
PostSubject: Prayers for one of our own(update page 1)   Prayers for one of our own(update page 1) EmptyMon 7 Mar 2011 - 9:17

Hi Everybody,
Even though this is posted in Cozy Lounge, I wanted to post it down here also so it doesn't get lost. Please keep Kathy from Kathy's Korner iin your prayers. Here is the email I got from her husband.

Hi Karen,
This is Kathy's husband Tim. I think you are from one of the guilds or doll groups.
Kathy has been in ICU since last Sunday. She has pneumonia in both lungs and H1N1.
She is on a ventilator and is heavily sedated. She improves a little day by day but is in very serious condition.

I know she will be happy to hear you are concerned and wanted to respond so you would all know.

Thank you for your concern

Tim Howery

thankyou!

Last edited by Karen on Fri 11 Mar 2011 - 12:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
joa44
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for one of our own(update page 1)   Prayers for one of our own(update page 1) EmptyMon 7 Mar 2011 - 9:23

Thankyou for reposting that........man i will say many prayers for her..........scary scary........
Poor thing......praying she feels better......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for one of our own(update page 1)   Prayers for one of our own(update page 1) EmptyMon 7 Mar 2011 - 9:25

My goodness!! I will keep her in my prayers! I pray she gets well quick!!
Back to top Go down
momiof4girlz
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for one of our own(update page 1)   Prayers for one of our own(update page 1) EmptyMon 7 Mar 2011 - 9:59

Sending prayers her way!! prayer Hugs Barbi
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for one of our own(update page 1)   Prayers for one of our own(update page 1) EmptyMon 7 Mar 2011 - 12:48

angelsmiley sending prayers to her and her family! I hope and pray she gets well soon! loveyou! loveyou! hugs, Kathy D
Back to top Go down
Bevy
Toddler
Toddler
Bevy

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for one of our own(update page 1)   Prayers for one of our own(update page 1) EmptyMon 7 Mar 2011 - 12:57

I will be praying !!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pam in Florida
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Pam in Florida

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for one of our own(update page 1)   Prayers for one of our own(update page 1) EmptyMon 7 Mar 2011 - 18:38

Praying all day for Kathy and Tim. I can't seem to get them out of my thoughts..... I know what its like to watch someone struggling to breathe and then being vented. They are kept sedated and then brought around every 5 0r 6 hrs. . I was with my daughter in ICU for 3 weeks when she was on a vent. I was there when they brought her to one time and she looked like a deer in headlights. She was terrified. Thank goodness when she was able to breathe on her own she didn't remember anything. When they woke her up she looked at me and said "where have you been??) Things can change rapidly and Kathy could start to breathe on her own anytime.....this is my prayer for her.
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for one of our own(update page 1)   Prayers for one of our own(update page 1) EmptyMon 7 Mar 2011 - 19:08

Oh no, I've just read this, what a shock, poor Kathy sad I will be praying hard for her, she is such a lovely person and it was very strange she hadn't been checking in lately prayer prayer
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for one of our own(update page 1)   Prayers for one of our own(update page 1) EmptyMon 7 Mar 2011 - 19:47

Just so you all know, I've given Tim strict orders that if anything like this ever happens again, he must contact me ASAP so we wouldn't worry so much!
Back to top Go down
sandy888
Toddler
Toddler
sandy888

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for one of our own(update page 1)   Prayers for one of our own(update page 1) EmptyTue 8 Mar 2011 - 23:30

Oh my goodness, so sorry to hear this. She's in my prayers for sure. Please let us know Karen.
Back to top Go down
hazel_may(Janie)
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
hazel_may(Janie)

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for one of our own(update page 1)   Prayers for one of our own(update page 1) EmptyFri 11 Mar 2011 - 0:38

Karen, any update on how Kathy is doing?
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for one of our own(update page 1)   Prayers for one of our own(update page 1) EmptyFri 11 Mar 2011 - 0:48

I'll email Tim in the morning to see how she's doing.
Back to top Go down
angelicbundles
angelicbundles

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for one of our own(update page 1)   Prayers for one of our own(update page 1) EmptyFri 11 Mar 2011 - 4:28

Many many prayers! Hope we hear really good news :( So scary! She will be constantly in my thoughts and prayers!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/angelicbundles
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for one of our own(update page 1)   Prayers for one of our own(update page 1) EmptyFri 11 Mar 2011 - 12:14

Just got this from Kathy's husband.

Good Morning,

Kathy is still in ICU and actually has had a bit of a set back yesterday, so we are now where we were about 4 days ago. They drew a large quantity of fluid from her lungs yesterday and she has had a couple bad nights with breathing issues. HSe is still on a ventilator which we thought she would be off by now and still heavily sedated.

That’s about it for now.

Thanks for you thoughts.

Keep those prayers going, ladies. Can anybody make a prayer shawl? Joy, can Tom bless it?
Back to top Go down
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for one of our own(update page 1)   Prayers for one of our own(update page 1) EmptyFri 11 Mar 2011 - 23:15

Karen ... thanks for keeping us informed. I have been so busy lately, I am just finding out. I am praying now....
Back to top Go down
momiof4girlz
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for one of our own(update page 1)   Prayers for one of our own(update page 1) EmptySat 12 Mar 2011 - 10:15

prayer Keeping them in my prayers. Hugs Barbi
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for one of our own(update page 1)   Prayers for one of our own(update page 1) EmptySat 12 Mar 2011 - 10:25

She is still in my prayers... prayer
Back to top Go down
pmorris
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
pmorris

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for one of our own(update page 1)   Prayers for one of our own(update page 1) EmptySat 12 Mar 2011 - 21:07

Karen, thanks for the update. Sending her lots of love and prayers, hope she is on the mend very soon!!
angelsmiley
Back to top Go down
http://www.storkslandingrebornnursery.com
Joy Franklin
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for one of our own(update page 1)   Prayers for one of our own(update page 1) EmptyMon 14 Mar 2011 - 23:15

What a wonderful idea..........a prayer shawl!

My parish sent one to me after my spinal fusion......it is dearly loved!

Tom would be honored and humbled to bless it Karen.

Have you got someone to make it yet?

hugs
Joy
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for one of our own(update page 1)   Prayers for one of our own(update page 1) EmptyTue 15 Mar 2011 - 9:09

Nobody's come forward, Joy and I'd be too embarrassed to go to my own church since we haven't been there in over a year! Yes, I know but not entirely my fault.
Back to top Go down
Joy Franklin
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for one of our own(update page 1)   Prayers for one of our own(update page 1) EmptyWed 16 Mar 2011 - 17:17

Karen I will ask if our Prayer Shawl ministry has any available or if they are all spoken for.
I would volunteer but my crocheting is not really noteworthy shall we say? LOL
hugs
joy
Back to top Go down
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for one of our own(update page 1)   Prayers for one of our own(update page 1) EmptyWed 16 Mar 2011 - 21:27

Any update yet?
Back to top Go down
darflynn
Toddler
Toddler
darflynn

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for one of our own(update page 1)   Prayers for one of our own(update page 1) EmptyWed 16 Mar 2011 - 22:16

Still Praying for you and your family Kathy!!!

loveyou!
Back to top Go down
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for one of our own(update page 1)   Prayers for one of our own(update page 1) EmptySun 27 Mar 2011 - 20:54

Any word yet on Kathy? Still praying for you, girl!
Terri
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for one of our own(update page 1)   Prayers for one of our own(update page 1) EmptySun 27 Mar 2011 - 21:31

thank you Karen for this post and I will keep her in my prayers, she has come along way and still has a ways to go. The lord is right there with her no doubt. thankyou!

Prayers for one of our own(update page 1) 2011logoready
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for one of our own(update page 1)   Prayers for one of our own(update page 1) Empty

Back to top Go down

Prayers for one of our own(update page 1)
Page 1 of 1