R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prayers PLEASE! Urgent! UPDATE!!!

Go down 
+8
Lara
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Tinabloomfield
Dreaming Angel
brandaholickids
babyblossom
Poppy
Dianne1227
12 posters
AuthorMessage

Prayers PLEASE! Urgent! UPDATE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Prayers PLEASE! Urgent! UPDATE!!!   Prayers PLEASE! Urgent! UPDATE!!! EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 23:21

My brother in law, the one with cancer, isnt doing well. Hospice is in the home with them, PLEASE keep my sister in your prayers, pray God gives her strength. I know God isa big God and workls miracles and I am praying hard for one, but we know what we want isnt always what God has in his plans. Please keep mikey in your prayers, as he may not make it through the night...keep the family in your prayers....I have to say this has been the hardest 6 months I have been through, I think ever. sad

Last edited by Dreamweaver on Fri 11 May 2012 - 10:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dianne1227
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Dianne1227

PostSubject: Re: Prayers PLEASE! Urgent! UPDATE!!!   Prayers PLEASE! Urgent! UPDATE!!! EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 23:39

Praying for you all. I'm sorry.
Dianne
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Prayers PLEASE! Urgent! UPDATE!!!   Prayers PLEASE! Urgent! UPDATE!!! EmptyThu 10 May 2012 - 5:10

So sorry to hear this Sarah sad You have been through so much. I'll be praying for your family prayer
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: Prayers PLEASE! Urgent! UPDATE!!!   Prayers PLEASE! Urgent! UPDATE!!! EmptyThu 10 May 2012 - 7:53

Praying for all the family Sarah prayer
Back to top Go down
brandaholickids
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
brandaholickids

PostSubject: Re: Prayers PLEASE! Urgent! UPDATE!!!   Prayers PLEASE! Urgent! UPDATE!!! EmptyThu 10 May 2012 - 7:55

I will keep you in my prayers.....
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Angel
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Dreaming Angel

PostSubject: Re: Prayers PLEASE! Urgent! UPDATE!!!   Prayers PLEASE! Urgent! UPDATE!!! EmptyThu 10 May 2012 - 13:36

keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingangelnursery.webs.com
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Prayers PLEASE! Urgent! UPDATE!!!   Prayers PLEASE! Urgent! UPDATE!!! EmptyThu 10 May 2012 - 18:12

Prayers are on the way sweetie...... Plase take care loveyou! loveyou! loveyou!
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Prayers PLEASE! Urgent! UPDATE!!!   Prayers PLEASE! Urgent! UPDATE!!! EmptyThu 10 May 2012 - 20:29

Praying.

Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Prayers PLEASE! Urgent! UPDATE!!!   Prayers PLEASE! Urgent! UPDATE!!! EmptyThu 10 May 2012 - 21:06

Aw, Sarah, we will pray for him. I am so sorry to hear this. prayer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prayers PLEASE! Urgent! UPDATE!!!   Prayers PLEASE! Urgent! UPDATE!!! EmptyFri 11 May 2012 - 0:00

He is still holding on! He is such a fighter!!
Back to top Go down
mautallica1971
Toddler
Toddler
mautallica1971

PostSubject: Re: Prayers PLEASE! Urgent! UPDATE!!!   Prayers PLEASE! Urgent! UPDATE!!! EmptyFri 11 May 2012 - 2:27

Oh I'm so sorry to...& I only thought there were 3 of us with huge issues. I pray things work out!
prayer
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/123PrestoReborns
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Prayers PLEASE! Urgent! UPDATE!!!   Prayers PLEASE! Urgent! UPDATE!!! EmptyFri 11 May 2012 - 3:41

praying for you all
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: Prayers PLEASE! Urgent! UPDATE!!!   Prayers PLEASE! Urgent! UPDATE!!! EmptyFri 11 May 2012 - 10:44

God is so amazing! Today we got to see God's grace and mercy!
Michael has been in bed and not getting up or even functioning much in days, to the point they thought he wouldnt survive the night.....2 days ago......When he was responding all he could talk about was he was scared and didnt want to die.......well yesterday my sister took my moms advice and put headphones on him so he could listen to Gods word all night.
This morning, for the first time in days he sat up, got out of bed and walked outside and sat on the porch....he came back in, looked at my sister and said, " I have God's Grace and I am ready to go home" Then he lay back down and went to sleep.
Yes he is still alive, but he is at peace finally, whichever way this goes. The family finally has peace, whichever way it goes...tears of sorrow have changed to tears of peace, peace knowing either way michael is at peace.
To see such Grace from God in the midst of a trial like this is truely amazing!!
Back to top Go down
Janie/nightngale
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Janie/nightngale

PostSubject: Re: Prayers PLEASE! Urgent! UPDATE!!!   Prayers PLEASE! Urgent! UPDATE!!! EmptyFri 11 May 2012 - 11:18

Oh Sarah I am rejoicing with you. Reading this, this morning is such a good way to start a dreary rainy day. Praising and thanking God for his peace He has given your family. I will pray God will continue to give your family comfort.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightngaleclothing.com
Dianne1227
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Dianne1227

PostSubject: Re: Prayers PLEASE! Urgent! UPDATE!!!   Prayers PLEASE! Urgent! UPDATE!!! EmptyFri 11 May 2012 - 14:01

That is amazing.
Dianne
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Prayers PLEASE! Urgent! UPDATE!!!   Prayers PLEASE! Urgent! UPDATE!!! EmptyFri 11 May 2012 - 15:32

Wow, I have chills. SO good to hear he is ready to face God now. Without Him, we are lost and without hope. It is a comfort to know he has God's peace. loveyou!
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Prayers PLEASE! Urgent! UPDATE!!!   Prayers PLEASE! Urgent! UPDATE!!! EmptyFri 11 May 2012 - 18:35

That's amazing, I have chills too!
Back to top Go down
Joy Franklin
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Prayers PLEASE! Urgent! UPDATE!!!   Prayers PLEASE! Urgent! UPDATE!!! EmptySat 12 May 2012 - 1:12

Sometimes too we need to give the ill person permission to go. Even little ones will hang on and on because they sense that mom or dad need them. God is patient and kind and has perfect timing, but sometimes we have to say "it's ok".
many prayers for everyone Sarah Beth. I am so happy that he finally turned around into God's arms. No better place to be or safer place for sure.
hugs
joy
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Prayers PLEASE! Urgent! UPDATE!!!   Prayers PLEASE! Urgent! UPDATE!!! EmptySat 12 May 2012 - 2:30

Praise God, for giving your brother in law the peace he needs. I am still saying lots of prayers and thinking of you all, in this most difficult time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayers PLEASE! Urgent! UPDATE!!!   Prayers PLEASE! Urgent! UPDATE!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Prayers PLEASE! Urgent! UPDATE!!!
Page 1 of 1