R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

URGENT !!!!!! Prayers needed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

URGENT !!!!!! Prayers needed Empty
PostSubject: URGENT !!!!!! Prayers needed   URGENT !!!!!! Prayers needed EmptyTue 18 Mar 2014 - 22:45

Ladies, I havent shared about what has been going on with our family, because things have happened way too fast. Cancer is about to steal a family member soon..... and I a NOT OK WITH THAT!!!!
My sister in laws mom was having a lot of headaches a couple months ago, and went to the doctor. They did a CT and found 3 tumors in her head, as well as one in her lung. They immediately went with radiation, (God knows why) all that did was make things worse. The cancer has now spread throughout her body in less than 2 months time. They say there is nothing they can do, and as of this morning , the family called in hospice. We had Tammy down to see family over the weekend, and she could barely walk, sit, stand, anything. I never expected to see her in this bad of a condition so fast. Hospice has had a hospital bed brought in, got her a prescrition of xanax to help calm her anxiety. (she has not slept for more than an hour at a time in 2 whole months) Today, after giving her xanax as well as as a few other things, and tweaking her morphine some, she slept for 8 hours straight! Her body is winding down, and she is scared. She has 3 daughters with my sister in law being the eldest. Please pray that I can continue to guide them through this journey. No one else seems to be helping, with the exception of hospice now, and the girls just dont know what to do. I myself have a lot on my plate.....but I know God only gives us what we can handle, one of the biggest things I am having a hard time getting across to the girls, is that this is happening really quickly, and they NEED to say their good byes, now, before she goes. I dont want them to regret anything after she passes. As I type this.....my throat is closing up on me, and I have to keep swallowing a lump. This is so hard to deal with end of life decisions, especially when no one was prepared, please pray for my continued stregnth, and hopefully God led guidance for the girls. I plan on making a trip with the girls, to say my good byes as well. Tammy is an awsome lady, and I really struggle seeing anyone suffering......
Back to top Go down
loretta
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
loretta

PostSubject: URGENT!!!!!! Prayers needed   URGENT !!!!!! Prayers needed EmptyWed 19 Mar 2014 - 3:38

Tina I'm so sorry to hear this very sad news and will pray for all concerned, we are still dealing with the loss of my Father and his interment,

There is really nothing that anyone can say except to let you know that they are thinking and praying for you all.

Love Loretta
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: URGENT !!!!!! Prayers needed   URGENT !!!!!! Prayers needed EmptyWed 19 Mar 2014 - 7:25

Precious, precious Tina! My heart goes out to you, your sister-in-law, her mother and the girls along with your whole family. I will be praying and praying faithfully. Please keep us posted.
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: URGENT !!!!!! Prayers needed   URGENT !!!!!! Prayers needed EmptyFri 21 Mar 2014 - 9:13

Good news!!! God is making pathways for me. So far Ive sold a few reborns and have almost a thousand dollars for the family!!!! Please keep us in your prayers. I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!! I know the rest of my family will also. Michelle and I are going to visit her mom today and I will be making a special delivery today! She is going to get a special little boy (Raven sculpt) and Ive pinned an angel to his bib, for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: URGENT !!!!!! Prayers needed   URGENT !!!!!! Prayers needed Empty

Back to top Go down

URGENT !!!!!! Prayers needed
Page 1 of 1