R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

URGENT Prayers please!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

URGENT Prayers please! Empty
PostSubject: URGENT Prayers please!   URGENT Prayers please! EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 1:47

Headed to ER with my 14 yr old, kalysta, she has a fever, bad headache, backache, stiff neck and feeling bad!
Back to top Go down
lastingmemoriesnursery
Toddler
Toddler
lastingmemoriesnursery

PostSubject: Re: URGENT Prayers please!   URGENT Prayers please! EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 2:08

sending prayers :-( hope she is feeling better soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastingmemoriesrebornnursery.net

PostSubject: Re: URGENT Prayers please!   URGENT Prayers please! EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 11:13

Well after a long time in the ER and NEVER seeing a dr, we gave up and came home.....She was feeling better a bit, fever broke and she just kinda feels like she has the crud.....I decided there was no point sitting in the ER and her trying to sleep when she could actually sleep at home! When we left we were still looking at waiting another several hours to be seen! the 6-7 hours waiting to see a dr could have been spent with her sleeping.........ugh.....she is sleeping well now and still no fever! We will see what this morning brings......I am so exhausted sad
Back to top Go down
littlehatchlingsnursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
littlehatchlingsnursery

PostSubject: Re: URGENT Prayers please!   URGENT Prayers please! EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 12:00

Non-stop prayers going out for you all. Hope she is feeling much better this morning.

Hugs,
Pam
Back to top Go down
http://www.littlehatchlingnursery.com
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: URGENT Prayers please!   URGENT Prayers please! EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 19:32

hope she is soon feeling better, and ER's can be a real pain
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Angel
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Dreaming Angel

PostSubject: Re: URGENT Prayers please!   URGENT Prayers please! EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 19:35

You Can sit for hours in ER it is such a worry when your child is ill,l hope she is feeling much better now sending out prayers
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingangelnursery.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: URGENT Prayers please!   URGENT Prayers please! EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 23:36

She is still not very well....not as worried about her now as I was....low grade fever and still achy.....dr tomorrow....thanks for the prayers!
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: URGENT Prayers please!   URGENT Prayers please! EmptyMon 3 Dec 2012 - 0:08

Please keep us posted thankyou!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: URGENT Prayers please!   URGENT Prayers please! EmptyMon 3 Dec 2012 - 0:24

I will! thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: URGENT Prayers please!   URGENT Prayers please! EmptyTue 4 Dec 2012 - 23:04

I wonder if it is the flu that is going around. My family just got over it and when I had it my body was stiff and sore -more than just aches, it HURT, with a fever, headache, etc. I hope she's feeling better tomorrow.

URGENT Prayers please! 571152
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu

PostSubject: Re: URGENT Prayers please!   URGENT Prayers please! EmptyWed 5 Dec 2012 - 0:31

Thanks...Im wondering also....she is seeing the dr in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: URGENT Prayers please!   URGENT Prayers please! Empty

Back to top Go down

URGENT Prayers please!
Page 1 of 1