R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Which E-book for Antoinette's vinyl

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Joy Franklin
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

Which E-book for Antoinette's vinyl Empty
PostSubject: Which E-book for Antoinette's vinyl   Which E-book for Antoinette's vinyl EmptyThu 23 Jun 2011 - 21:08

I am finally going to tackle my Antoinettes, and I was wondering which of the Ebooks you would recommend for her vinyl. I have an awful time with this step in the process. Any help would be appreciated.
hugs
Joy
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Which E-book for Antoinette's vinyl   Which E-book for Antoinette's vinyl EmptyThu 23 Jun 2011 - 21:22

I used beautiful Doll on mine, but added a bit more mottle to the layering. What type of look did you want for her?
Back to top Go down
Joy Franklin
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Which E-book for Antoinette's vinyl   Which E-book for Antoinette's vinyl EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011 - 14:50

I sort of envision her as a "grown up" preemie. I think of her at about 3 mo. where developmentally she is laughing and giggling and extremely responsive while remaining a bit small. My children had no blemishes to speak of after about the first 2 weeks when our "go to see people rash" would disappear. So....I see her as clear complexioned, happy, responsive, with flushed cheeks from just waking up from a good nap. does that help?
I think I will dress one of them in pale peach and the other in pale green .....am not quite sure of that yet until I see how their skintone turns out.
Thanks
joy
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: Which E-book for Antoinette's vinyl   Which E-book for Antoinette's vinyl EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011 - 16:31

I did the same with mine Beautiful doll e book Sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
tonya575
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
tonya575

PostSubject: Re: Which E-book for Antoinette's vinyl   Which E-book for Antoinette's vinyl EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011 - 16:42

O Joy, I can't wait to see her when you are done!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.trapplestendertots.com/
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Which E-book for Antoinette's vinyl   Which E-book for Antoinette's vinyl EmptySat 25 Jun 2011 - 9:05

Considering how you envision her skin tone, I suggestthe beautiful doll eBook.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which E-book for Antoinette's vinyl   Which E-book for Antoinette's vinyl Empty

Back to top Go down

Which E-book for Antoinette's vinyl
Page 1 of 1