R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

1st vinyl WerePup

Go down 
+7
Moonie
SimoneB.
jo_lil_sugars
pia46
Bornannew
Babies
bearysweethearts
11 posters
AuthorMessage
bearysweethearts

1st vinyl WerePup Empty
PostSubject: 1st vinyl WerePup   1st vinyl WerePup EmptySat 24 Mar 2018 - 18:25

Here is my Wolfie man Jack from the reborn Robbie sculp of Asia Eriksen.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/323151024930?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

1st vinyl WerePup FiNJKE

1st vinyl WerePup XVFtCh

1st vinyl WerePup AUJM4B

1st vinyl WerePup W9DHOx
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

1st vinyl WerePup Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st vinyl WerePup   1st vinyl WerePup EmptySat 24 Mar 2018 - 18:57

OMGOSSH!!!  He is stunning!!  whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo

Although I don't like to create anything other than babies --- this is soooooooooo realistic (it could be used
by any movie and look just as good as the professional ones)...

Wowwwwwwwwwww!!!   The hair/fur is amazing Kathy!!!  It would take me YEARS to root all of that fur, even
the blending of different colors and the way the hair/fur swirls and bends where it should!!!  

I got squirley, just looking into those realistic looking eyes too!! Those toes!!!  affraid  affraid  affraid

You nailed the details and the look all the way!!  

Great job Kathy!! You are definitely a character artist as well as reborns!!
worthy worthy worthy worthy worthy worthy worthy

loveyou!
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

1st vinyl WerePup Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st vinyl WerePup   1st vinyl WerePup EmptySun 25 Mar 2018 - 12:18

Thank you so much Jenny! thankyou! thankyou!  I guess the details comes from years of home breeding my Yorkies and poodle babies. I have different little noses and paws up in my lap daily.lol...  Animals are my special babies. .

I actually had a wolf puppy come to my house last year. I fed him in my garage for over a year. He would hide up in the woods behind the house. If anyone came near me he would start to get in attack mode . He disappeared a few months ago and broke my heart . The markings I did were just like his, he had the blue eyes, the same marking in his fur and those little black tips on his claws. I hope one day he returns.
Back to top Go down
Babies
Toddler
Toddler
Babies

1st vinyl WerePup Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st vinyl WerePup   1st vinyl WerePup EmptySun 25 Mar 2018 - 16:23

Oh my goodness he is absolutely stunning!! You did an amazing job!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.amarantinebabies.com
Babies
Toddler
Toddler
Babies

1st vinyl WerePup Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st vinyl WerePup   1st vinyl WerePup EmptySun 25 Mar 2018 - 16:25

I just read your post after I posted:) Very cool story! I hope your wolf friend comes back and visits you someday!
Back to top Go down
Bornannew
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Bornannew

1st vinyl WerePup Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st vinyl WerePup   1st vinyl WerePup EmptySun 25 Mar 2018 - 16:37

Wow Kathy!!! A Wolf pup?  Really?  Where is the world do you live?

I've never seen a real wolf or pup up that close in my life! It had blue eyes?  I too love Dogs , have had many different
Breeds as I raised my family.  Now it's Dachshunds and a Chi mix rescue.  So now it's me my Puppers and Dollies !

Your Were pup is so realistic and I see has a few bids too!! BOL on Jack!
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

1st vinyl WerePup Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st vinyl WerePup   1st vinyl WerePup EmptyMon 26 Mar 2018 - 0:43

AMAZING!!!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

1st vinyl WerePup Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st vinyl WerePup   1st vinyl WerePup EmptyMon 26 Mar 2018 - 1:40

bearysweethearts wrote:
Thank you so much Jenny! thankyou! thankyou!  I guess the details comes from years of home breeding my Yorkies and poodle babies. I have different little noses and paws up in my lap daily.lol...  Animals are my special babies. .

I actually had a wolf puppy come to my house last year. I fed him in my garage for over a year. He would hide up in the woods behind the house. If anyone came near me he would start to get in attack mode . He disappeared a few months ago and broke my heart . The markings I did were just like his, he had the blue eyes, the same marking in his fur and those little black tips on his claws. I hope one day he returns.

I loved my fur baby too, I still miss her - always something reminds me of her!   We had her for 13 short years.
1st vinyl WerePup Suzee10

Wow! We have wolves and coyotes, but have not seen any of their pups - lucky you!!! Three years ago on a moonlit night, I was looking out the window
round 3 am... and saw three adult wolves go through my backyard.. I never let my dog out alone to potty at night after that!!!

The wolf pup just sensed that you wouldn't hurt him - animals can tell and he was too young to know that most humans are not their friends! Looks like
he bonded with you!! Never know, might just see him again!

Thanks for sharing the story of your pup!! So much fun, I can almost see him!!

happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

1st vinyl WerePup Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st vinyl WerePup   1st vinyl WerePup EmptyMon 26 Mar 2018 - 12:08

Thank you ladies!! thankyou! thankyou! thankyou!

Jenny, you are right that he sensed I wouldn't hurt him, This is the story of how he starting coming into my garage.

Back a year ago last fall I was cleaning and working on closing the pool .I saw this dog/wolf laying up into the woods laying and watching me. The next day the very same thing he was laying and watching in the exact same place. So the third day he was still there, I knew there had to be a reason he stayed in the same place for 3 days.(a  lassie moment)

My husband said so now you are the wolf whisperer. lol... Well I decided to go see why? When I got close to him he backed up the mountain. So I went to the exact spot he was laying where there were marks in the grass. Then I saw  there was an abandoned Well .I looked down in there and there was another dog/wolf in the well setting on the ledge about halfway down.
I ran back to the house and got a plastic sand bucket tided a rope to the end and put water in it grabbed a pack of hotdogs and ham out of the fridge and ran back up to the well.
I tossed the hotdogs and ham onto the ledge so he could eat then lowered the bucket of water for him to drink .He was very week because he had at least been there for 3 days.

I tried everyway to get him out making a ramp out of logs to climb but he was to week. So I called 911 I needed help to get a dog out of a well. An officer came and we both tried for hours ,me going back to the house getting bologna this time.  The officer tried to space the lunchmeat in a path coming up the log so we could reach him. nothing worked.So we had to call animal control .DID NOT want to do that, they might would have to put him down.

Well they got him out, he was so week they took him. They said he was doing great later when I checked on him. I knew he was out but if no one claimed him in 2 weeks he would be put down.

Later that afternoon the same officer came back to my house carrying a bag from Kroger's with all kinds of lunchmeats replacing all the meats we had used.  Bless his heart!  He didn't have to do that!! He gave me a hug said he wanted to come back and say thank you.
I told him the real hero was the other wolf pup, which was gone.

The next morning I went into the garage and the wolf/dog was laying in my garage he stared at me watched my every move. He was there every morning to eat then he would leave returning every morning for over a year. Then about 2 months ago he didn't return. He disappeared the same way he appeared. I hope I see him again he had grown into a big beautiful animal during that year.. I will miss him!
Back to top Go down
Bornannew
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Bornannew

1st vinyl WerePup Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st vinyl WerePup   1st vinyl WerePup EmptyMon 26 Mar 2018 - 19:00

Oh Kathy, that is a very touching story. You were blessed to experience such a once in a lifetime friend.

I've just adopted a little rescue Boy myself and wonder at times the life and journey he has had. No one was sure of his age however I guesstimate
He is around 10-12 years. He has a heart murmur and the beginnings of CHF. His name is Stuart Little and he is in his forever home
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

1st vinyl WerePup Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st vinyl WerePup   1st vinyl WerePup EmptyMon 26 Mar 2018 - 19:44

Stunning work!! I'm watching your auction, I know he will soar for you!!

What a heartwarming story, I know your heart is broken but maybe it's time for him to have a family. I know you will see him again, they never forget.
Back to top Go down
Babies
Toddler
Toddler
Babies

1st vinyl WerePup Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st vinyl WerePup   1st vinyl WerePup EmptyMon 26 Mar 2018 - 21:06

What an amazing story, thank you for sharing it! I really hope your wolf pup comes back to visit you sometime!
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

1st vinyl WerePup Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st vinyl WerePup   1st vinyl WerePup EmptyTue 27 Mar 2018 - 18:16

Thanks ladies, I appreciate all your kind words! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

1st vinyl WerePup Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st vinyl WerePup   1st vinyl WerePup EmptyTue 27 Mar 2018 - 18:59

1st vinyl WerePup 1585027r6jh1x7at8  Awesome sale and well deserved!!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

1st vinyl WerePup Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st vinyl WerePup   1st vinyl WerePup EmptyWed 28 Mar 2018 - 0:53

bearysweethearts wrote:
Thank you ladies!! thankyou! thankyou! thankyou!

Jenny, you are right that he sensed I wouldn't hurt him, This is the story of how he starting coming into my garage.

Back a year ago last fall I was cleaning and working on closing the pool .I saw this dog/wolf laying up into the woods laying and watching me. The next day the very same thing he was laying and watching in the exact same place. So the third day he was still there, I knew there had to be a reason he stayed in the same place for 3 days.(a  lassie moment)

My husband said so now you are the wolf whisperer. lol... Well I decided to go see why? When I got close to him he backed up the mountain. So I went to the exact spot he was laying where there were marks in the grass. Then I saw  there was an abandoned Well .I looked down in there and there was another dog/wolf in the well setting on the ledge about halfway down.
I ran back to the house and got a plastic sand bucket tided a rope to the end and put water in it grabbed a pack of hotdogs and ham out of the fridge and ran back up to the well.
I tossed the hotdogs and ham onto the ledge so he could eat then lowered the bucket of water for him to drink .He was very week because he had at least been there for 3 days.

I tried everyway to get him out making a ramp out of logs to climb but he was to week. So I called 911 I needed help to get a dog out of a well. An officer came and we both tried for hours ,me going back to the house getting bologna this time.  The officer tried to space the lunchmeat in a path coming up the log so we could reach him. nothing worked.So we had to call animal control .DID NOT want to do that, they might would have to put him down.

Well they got him out, he was so week they took him. They said he was doing great later when I checked on him. I knew he was out but if no one claimed him in 2 weeks he would be put down.

Later that afternoon the same officer came back to my house carrying a bag from Kroger's with all kinds of lunchmeats replacing all the meats we had used.  Bless his heart!  He didn't have to do that!! He gave me a hug said he wanted to come back and say thank you.
I told him the real hero was the other wolf pup, which was gone.

The next morning I went into the garage and the wolf/dog was laying in my garage he stared at me watched my every move. He was there every morning to eat then he would leave returning every morning for over a year. Then about 2 months ago he didn't return. He disappeared the same way he appeared. I hope I see him again he had grown into a big beautiful animal during that year.. I will miss him!

Awwwwwww Kathy, that story touched my heart!! Your instincts were spot on!! You saved one and fed another. They are all God's creatures, each with a purpose!

Congrats on your sale!! Well deserved.... no wonder it was so great - it was inspired by a real animal!!!

whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

1st vinyl WerePup Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st vinyl WerePup   1st vinyl WerePup EmptyThu 29 Mar 2018 - 12:24

Thank's so much Jenny!! thankyou! thankyou!
Back to top Go down
SimoneB.
SimoneB.

1st vinyl WerePup Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st vinyl WerePup   1st vinyl WerePup EmptyFri 30 Mar 2018 - 11:04

What a cute little werepup! happyforyou!
Back to top Go down
http://www.reborns.com/artist/2286
Moonie
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

1st vinyl WerePup Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st vinyl WerePup   1st vinyl WerePup EmptyFri 30 Mar 2018 - 21:16

What a cutie pie!! Omgosh he looks so real..... I have four dogs myself. I live in Va also, and man I tell ya I don't want to see a grown wolf around the property, but a baby oh my goodness... I just love little furry animals.....
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

1st vinyl WerePup Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st vinyl WerePup   1st vinyl WerePup EmptyThu 5 Apr 2018 - 4:45

Sad but beautiful story. Love what you have made too, so a lot of hard work
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

1st vinyl WerePup Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st vinyl WerePup   1st vinyl WerePup EmptyTue 17 Apr 2018 - 20:30

just bumping this up to make sure everyone got to see this amazing reborn pup and the story of your inspiration.. I just loved reading it!!!

Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

1st vinyl WerePup Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st vinyl WerePup   1st vinyl WerePup EmptyFri 20 Apr 2018 - 14:01

I seriously LOVE the werepup! So adorable.
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

1st vinyl WerePup Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st vinyl WerePup   1st vinyl WerePup EmptyFri 11 Jan 2019 - 12:47

amazinggggggggggggggggggggggg wolf puppy!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

1st vinyl WerePup Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st vinyl WerePup   1st vinyl WerePup EmptyWed 16 Jan 2019 - 9:15

He is so cute!!!! bigsmile whoohoo whoohoo
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

1st vinyl WerePup Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st vinyl WerePup   1st vinyl WerePup EmptySat 9 Mar 2019 - 12:07

bumping this up for the ladies that are making alternative reborn creatures! This one is amazing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

1st vinyl WerePup Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st vinyl WerePup   1st vinyl WerePup Empty

Back to top Go down

1st vinyl WerePup
Page 1 of 1