R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2 nd time around

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
trixyy2k
Toddler
Toddler
trixyy2k

2 nd time around Empty
PostSubject: 2 nd time around   2 nd time around EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009 - 8:32

Loved donin Natalee/Noe with Lara now going to do a peaches and cream one. I think I will be doning Daisy.

Marci
Back to top Go down
http://www.frillyfrillz.webs.com
gerry
Toddler
Toddler
gerry

2 nd time around Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 nd time around   2 nd time around EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009 - 9:47

It's great to see you here. I'll be looking forward to getting to know you. I'm doing Lulu. I love Daisy; I did her this summer. Hugs, Gerry
Back to top Go down
Lyndies*Lovies
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Lyndies*Lovies

2 nd time around Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 nd time around   2 nd time around EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009 - 12:43

I think you are the first with the Daisy sculpt. It is great that we will get to see a similar complexion on so many different faces. I loved seeing the differences in Noe and this will be interesting in a new way. I just looked up auctions on Daisy and that face looks much like the Noe mouth and chin. It could be a good option for an older, awake Noe.
Back to top Go down
trixyy2k
Toddler
Toddler
trixyy2k

2 nd time around Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 nd time around   2 nd time around EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009 - 17:02

Hi, this is going to be fun and a great learning expeirence again. I don't know why under my name it says "Newbie" does anyone know how to change that? I loved Noe and going to do her again too.

Marci :flower:
Back to top Go down
Second Star
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Second Star

2 nd time around Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 nd time around   2 nd time around EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009 - 19:14

Hello Marci this is SherryO from over at R/A! I din't realize you took the Noe class. Glad we will be taking this winter class together!!! Can't wait to see how Daisy turns out. I really like the sculpt!!!
Back to top Go down
trixyy2k
Toddler
Toddler
trixyy2k

2 nd time around Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 nd time around   2 nd time around EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009 - 20:51

Hi Sherry,

Since I left my job in April, it became very lonely. Now I have so many reborn friends it is no longer lonely. 20+ years ago I was into porcelain dolls and their clothes. I traveled all the time with my ex and did very well. But my heart is with the reborns as I love the babies as I loved my own. Fell in love with Natalee/Noe goibng to do her again too. Can't wait for this class to start.

Marci :flower: :flower:
Back to top Go down
Lyndies*Lovies
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Lyndies*Lovies

2 nd time around Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 nd time around   2 nd time around EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009 - 21:12

It appears we are all newbies - maybe after xx number of days or posts we move up a grade. I think it has to do with the time on the forum, not experience in reborning. I'm just guessing. I'm a reborning newbie for sure.
Back to top Go down
Lyndies*Lovies
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Lyndies*Lovies

2 nd time around Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 nd time around   2 nd time around EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009 - 21:15

I forgot I was going to add I'm socially deprived too. I moved away from my family and I haven't worked in years. I have acquaintances here in my town, but I love the other ladies who care about babies, dolls and art like I do. There is a lot of tenderness among us.
Back to top Go down
trixyy2k
Toddler
Toddler
trixyy2k

2 nd time around Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 nd time around   2 nd time around EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009 - 21:23

Hi Lyndie, I became interested in reborns in January and started shortly after. I was on the same job for just shy of 20yrs, so it was hard to start over. But the one thing good of it I can devote so much more time to making babies, sewing, chrocheting and knitting for them. With time to talk to others with the same interest on forums. :flower:

Marci
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

2 nd time around Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 nd time around   2 nd time around Empty

Back to top Go down

2 nd time around
Page 1 of 1