R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New here for a 2nd time ????

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MCurbelo
MCurbelo

New here for a 2nd time ???? Empty
PostSubject: New here for a 2nd time ????   New here for a 2nd time ???? EmptySun 7 Nov 2021 - 6:43

Sorry for the long post

I haven't being active in any form for a long time

Hi I have been reborning for a while but had to take a break. I can't wait to get back to it but haven't found the time. I started Nino almost a year ago and the poor guy has been sitting in the oven waiting.

I know a lot of people had lost a lot during this pandemic. It has been hard for many, however for me it has been full of blessings. I got to spend more time with my kids and husband. Our family has bonds are stronger than it had ever been. We were bless with 3 foster babies. We received our first one right when the quarantine started. Then we picked our second one from the hospital and had him for 9 month. The day after he left we picked our third foster baby from the hospital. She is the sister of the first one we got. All this while having our foster daughter that has been with us for 3 years. We currently have 3 year old foster daughter, sisters 1 and almost 2 years old, 14 year old bio daughter and 16 year old bio son. We have a full house. My oldest is 23 and just got married last month but he lives in Florida.

Before the pandemic my husband and I rented a building to make a daycare but with the pandemic things didn't work out. God had other plans for us. We were blessed with the opportunity to buy an existing daycare. It has been hard starting a business during a pandemic but God had our back through all this.

We are blessed and even though I miss reborning a LOT, I have my beautiful family keeping me busy.

Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

New here for a 2nd time ???? Empty
PostSubject: forum info   New here for a 2nd time ???? EmptyMon 31 Jan 2022 - 18:32

Hi there!! This is not an active forum any longer.. so so sorry!  :(

(as you probably have already figured out.. seeing you posted this Last Year... oho
Back to top Go down

New here for a 2nd time ????
Page 1 of 1