R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Member but feel a little lost?

Go down 
+3
Lara
bearysweethearts
Little Bambinos
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Little Bambinos

New Member but feel a little lost? Empty
PostSubject: New Member but feel a little lost?   New Member but feel a little lost? EmptyWed 30 Jul 2014 - 8:13

Hello everyone,

I'm Tamara from Australia and I've just signed up today. I'm excited about doing the Asian Beauties Class as I have been reborning (under the nursery name Little Bambinos Reborn Nursery) for a couple of years but never had the confidence to branch out until now. But this is my first time ever in joining any type of forum so I'm not sure what to expect. Can anyone give me a heads up.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: New Member but feel a little lost?   New Member but feel a little lost? EmptyWed 30 Jul 2014 - 10:09

Hi Tamara, Welcome to REAL ! :real:  welcome   you will just love It here. We have so many talanted ladies here you will learn so much. Just look around and and if you need anything or any questions just let us know. happyforyou!  hamsterdance  dancingelephant  .

Last edited by bearysweethearts on Thu 31 Jul 2014 - 17:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: New Member but feel a little lost?   New Member but feel a little lost? EmptyWed 30 Jul 2014 - 13:45

Hello and welcome!!!!  :real: 

A new forum can be a bit large and a little intimidating. But the ladies here are awesome!!! I would suggest the cozy lounge is a good place to start!!! Just browse the topics and try posting on some threads. I also like looking over the gallery section here:
http://www.realreborn.com/f4-reborn-gallery
So I can look at everyone's auctions and babies they have finished.  bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: New Member but feel a little lost?   New Member but feel a little lost? EmptyThu 31 Jul 2014 - 2:53

Hello Tamara and welcome to REAL!!!! Nice to meet you. If you have any trouble navigating the site, please PM me or one of the other moderators, and we would be glad to help you out. I will also be in the Asian class coming up in August while recouperating from foot surgery.
Back to top Go down
Little Bambinos

PostSubject: Re: New Member but feel a little lost?   New Member but feel a little lost? EmptyThu 31 Jul 2014 - 15:49

Wow, thank you all for the warm welcome!!
Back to top Go down
Little Bambinos

PostSubject: Re: New Member but feel a little lost?   New Member but feel a little lost? EmptyThu 31 Jul 2014 - 15:56

Hi to Tinabloomfield, I hope your recovery from foot surgery is going well. I have been recovering from 3 surgeries to my right arm now for the past 10 months and I can't stand being away from reborning this long that it has nearly driven me crazy. When I saw the Asian class come up on eBay, I thought what a wonderful way to get back into it by learning something new! So here I am and have joined what seems like a fabulous bunch of people!

See you in class
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: New Member but feel a little lost?   New Member but feel a little lost? EmptyThu 31 Jul 2014 - 16:34

My "hopefully last" surgeries havent happened yet. Ive had to have major bone reconstruction on both feet, with fusions, legntheninging bones, having arthritis removed...etc.... The plates and screws are broken in both feet, therefore I need to have them removed. NO FUN at all LOL
Back to top Go down
Little Bambinos

PostSubject: Re: New Member but feel a little lost?   New Member but feel a little lost? EmptyWed 6 Aug 2014 - 18:17

OMG that sounds so painful...ouch!!! I hope it all goes well for when you do have the surgery. I am hoping I'm done with surgery but I think I may have to get the AC joint in my shoulder removed, but I won't know for a couple of months yet. So I'm going to enjoy some reborning before this happens.

I have one question in terms of the some of the terminologies I've noticed people using. Can you tell me what the term PM means? I see it when someone says "PM one of the moderators" and how would you do that? Sorry if I sound dumb but I've never come across this before and I am new to this type of forum, so please forgive my ignorance.

Cheers,
Tamara
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: New Member but feel a little lost?   New Member but feel a little lost? EmptyWed 6 Aug 2014 - 19:40

Hey Tamara, pm justs means sending a private message to someone. If you go to your memberlist which is at the top of your homepage click there. Find the name, then scroll across you will see pm click on it to send a private message.  bigsmile 
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: New Member but feel a little lost?   New Member but feel a little lost? EmptyThu 7 Aug 2014 - 2:42

You just click on the persons name....then it gives you options to PM (private message) and sometimes it will also give you the option of sending an email. I hope that helps. I will be praying for your shoulder. I know what Ive been through and it is no fun at all...
Back to top Go down
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
cherielynn09

PostSubject: Re: New Member but feel a little lost?   New Member but feel a little lost? EmptyThu 7 Aug 2014 - 7:45

Hi Tamara!!!!

Glad you are here...I'm sure you're gonna love it and find that it's a realy nice place to be!!!!

New Member but feel a little lost? I123694148_9388513

Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: take you time and look around, have fun!   New Member but feel a little lost? EmptyFri 15 Aug 2014 - 3:16

Hi Tamara and welcome to REAL!!!

welcome :real: welcome :real: 
Back to top Go down
Carolynsdollhouse
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Carolynsdollhouse

PostSubject: Re: New Member but feel a little lost?   New Member but feel a little lost? EmptyMon 18 Aug 2014 - 9:23

Hi Tamara
 :real:
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CarolynAnnDuff
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Member but feel a little lost?   New Member but feel a little lost? Empty

Back to top Go down

New Member but feel a little lost?
Page 1 of 1