R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I feel like a new member :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
brandybeayon
brandybeayon

I feel like a new member :)  Empty
PostSubject: I feel like a new member :)    I feel like a new member :)  EmptySat 8 Dec 2012 - 21:52

Helllo I joined this forum back in Marsh and posted once I believe and then life got busy :) So I am posting here in new members because I feel like a new memeber :)
I started reborning in November of last year and have not looked back This is the best job I could imagine a dream come true!!! I believe I have improved a lot in a year and am starting to get more business.. I sell mostly on ebay,etsy and just Facebook :) Right now i have my 2 favorite babies to date listed on ebay
http://www.ebay.com/itm/300829248223?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 Loo LI
and http://www.ebay.com/itm/290826080402?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 Gianna Hess
both of these sculpts are stunning!!

I am also working on 2 Monkeys by Bonnie and another Gianna by Melody :)

I will post some pictures of my most recent work in a post soon :) Thanks for having me on this forum I would love any help with hair painting i can find I am still just learing and want very much to improve!! Have a wonderful evening
Brandy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/fullmoonbabies
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: I feel like a new member :)    I feel like a new member :)  EmptySun 9 Dec 2012 - 18:15

Hi, and welcome back!! welcome There is a hair painting class comming March 1, 1213 with quest teacher Michele Schwind .Check in the class info. Lara has amazing classes here you will not be disappointed in any of them.Glad you are back happyforyou! hugs, Kathy
Back to top Go down
kiwiserenity
Toddler
Toddler
kiwiserenity

PostSubject: Re: I feel like a new member :)    I feel like a new member :)  EmptySun 9 Dec 2012 - 21:49

Both of your babies are beautiful and it doesn't look like you need help with hair painting, their hair is awesome!
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: I feel like a new member :)    I feel like a new member :)  EmptyThu 13 Dec 2012 - 7:52

welcome welcome welcome

I love this forum and I know everyone will welcome you back! It's good to see you here. Your babies are adorable bigsmile You are off to a good start. I just started back up reborning and I am learning soooo much here. I love everyone and I love all the help and new techniques that are availble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I feel like a new member :)    I feel like a new member :)  Empty

Back to top Go down

I feel like a new member :)
Page 1 of 1