R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hi, new member here

Go down 
+2
jo_lil_sugars
ticklesngiggles_sarah
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ticklesngiggles_sarah

hi, new member here Empty
PostSubject: hi, new member here   hi, new member here EmptySat 16 Feb 2013 - 17:33

hello, my names Sarah and I'm new to reborning, I'm a mum of four and absolutely adore babies and art, I'm also a training tattooist, I first bEcame interested in reborning when i bought one for my mothers for Christmas and decided to make one of my own, my first was an 'Isabella/Roberto' kit by Stephanie Sullivan, i really enjoyed it and when i sold her i was heartbroken and couldn't wait to make another one, now I'm working on a 'Sienna' kit by Denise Pratt, loving every minute, i really feel addicted to reborning and look forward to learning more and more about the art and to getting to know some fellow reborners
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: hi, new member here   hi, new member here EmptySat 16 Feb 2013 - 19:06

welcome :real: welcome You have come to the right place! It won't be long and you will feel right at home bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: hi, new member here   hi, new member here EmptySat 16 Feb 2013 - 20:28

nothingtoadd
Back to top Go down
karen123
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: hi, new member here   hi, new member here EmptySun 17 Feb 2013 - 9:31

Hi welcome welcome welcome karen123
Back to top Go down
http://www.hopesanddreamsnursersy.weebly.com
Michelle73
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: hi, new member here   hi, new member here EmptyWed 20 Feb 2013 - 0:16

Hi and :real: ...nice to have you here. It's just such an addicting art form wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.roseecheeksrebornnursery.net
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: hi, new member here   hi, new member here EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013 - 16:30

Hi and Welcome to REAL Sarah! welcome :real: You are at the perfect place to learn.Glad you could join us! happyforyou! Kathy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi, new member here   hi, new member here Empty

Back to top Go down

hi, new member here
Page 1 of 1