R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I feel betrayed!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

I feel betrayed!! Empty
PostSubject: I feel betrayed!!   I feel betrayed!! EmptyMon 4 Mar 2019 - 14:50

I always thought as a Forum we were all sisters.  I felt like I could post anything and it would stay between us but I was wrong.
I posted an encouraging message from a woman who purchased one of my Reborns and she thanked me for restoring her trust in the Reborn World.  I never said anything negative about the Nursery name in that message, in fact I just never even thought about the other Nursery because at one time or another people have criticized my work and I'm sure some of yours' too.  It is part of working with the public!  I never ever slammed her or brought her name up, only that it was such a wonderful compliment.  Maybe whoever told Anne about my post could have kindly asked me to remove the Nursery name and  I would have.  
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

I feel betrayed!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel betrayed!!   I feel betrayed!! EmptyThu 7 Mar 2019 - 9:12

I hope whoever did this tells you and apologizes. Sounds like it wasn't meant to hurt you, just passing on that you were happy with her compliment. Still, I can understand why you wouldn't want that passed on from a third party.

And I agree, what is posted here should stay here. This forum has always been one where we do not talk about anything posted here outside the forum, good or bad. That happens all too much on other forums, and I want people to feel safe here to discuss anything.
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

I feel betrayed!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel betrayed!!   I feel betrayed!! EmptyThu 7 Mar 2019 - 10:23

I am so glad the Artist in that message contacted me and we talked, she understands it was not meant as an attack against her but she won't say who told her.  I removed the Nursery name and posted that she is a wonderful Artist with beautiful Reborns. I understand why she won't say who told her, we do not want anyone else hurt & no more drama.  I just want people on here to please communicate immediately to the person who posted so nobody will get hurt.  I love this forum and feel at home here.  Lara, you have helped me become the Artist I worked so hard to become, you encouraged me when I first started and because of that, I will always love you loveyou!   I almost gave up many, many times but you were always there.  

This is a great Forum, so please let's all feel safe here and work together as "family".
Back to top Go down
Gabriell

I feel betrayed!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel betrayed!!   I feel betrayed!! EmptySat 9 Mar 2019 - 3:35

I have been away from the forum for a long time, I mostly lurked when I was a new reborn artist.

Thought I would chime in.

First I am super glad you worked it out with her, I happen to know her and she is an amazing artist. She has developed her own style and it is unique. I think her babies look like they are from another time, they have super warm skin, they have bold eyebrows, thick hair and lashes, they are deeply painted and have that cool vibe that reminds me of every baby I cuddled when I was in Italy.

That being said maybe this customer didn't appreciate that vibe, and that is cool but I think if you are going to collect you should do your homework a bit so you know what to expect from that artist, we all have our way of expressing ourselves with paint.

I am not sure I would have outed her that way, I know it wasn't personal but we are all a family and even though it feels like this is a big community in the real world it is very small and tight, we need to lift each other up...that is unless you are drawing eyebrows on with a sharpie, I draw the line there! (smile).
Back to top Go down
http://saintcloudnursery.com
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

I feel betrayed!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel betrayed!!   I feel betrayed!! EmptySat 9 Mar 2019 - 12:13

im old and french and im confused about this subject, but i thought it would be important to say: all i know is i LOVE JO!! (hope that helps)

loveyou!  loveyou!  loveyou!  loveyou!  loveyou!  loveyou!  loveyou!  loveyou!
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

I feel betrayed!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel betrayed!!   I feel betrayed!! EmptySat 9 Mar 2019 - 14:11

Jenny In NH wrote:
im old and french and im confused about this subject, but i thought it would be important to say: all i know is i LOVE JO!! (hope that helps)

Awww.... thank you loveyou!

The Artist in an older post I posted on here was told by someone on R.E.A.L. that I was degrading her work but I wasn't. I just posted an encouraging message I received and didn't think about a Nursery name was listed (I'm old too LOL! Sr. moment) so when the Artist contacted me as to why I would post something negative about her when I didn't know her was wrong. After talking and after I explained what happened, she then understood. We are now friends whoohoo
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

I feel betrayed!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel betrayed!!   I feel betrayed!! EmptySat 9 Mar 2019 - 15:20

jo_lil_sugars wrote:
Jenny In NH wrote:

The Artist in an older post I posted on here was told by someone on R.E.A.L. that I was degrading her work but I wasn't. I just posted an encouraging message I received and didn't think about a Nursery name was listed (I'm old too LOL! Sr. moment)  so when the Artist contacted me as to why I would post something negative about her when I didn't know her was wrong.  After talking and after I explained what happened, she then understood.  We are now friends whoohoo

Ohhhhh thanks for explaining!! Im soooooooooo glad it all worked out in the end... how could ANYONE not love you!!!! You are such a sweet person!!!

hugsssssssssssssssssssss

x0x0

Back to top Go down
Bornannew
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Bornannew

I feel betrayed!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel betrayed!!   I feel betrayed!! EmptySun 17 Mar 2019 - 16:45

jo_lil_sugars wrote:
Jenny In NH wrote:

The Artist in an older post I posted on here was told by someone on R.E.A.L. that I was degrading her work but I wasn't. I just posted an encouraging message I received and didn't think about a Nursery name was listed (I'm old too LOL! Sr. moment)  so when the Artist contacted me as to why I would post something negative about her when I didn't know her was wrong.  After talking and after I explained what happened, she then understood.  We are now friends whoohoo

Thank goodness for a HAPPY ending & Friendship!

As for repeating anything that is said on a PRIVATE forum ...should always remain confidential. loveyou!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I feel betrayed!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel betrayed!!   I feel betrayed!! Empty

Back to top Go down

I feel betrayed!!
Page 1 of 1