R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bless her little heart

Go down 
+3
Poppy
stonehillnursery
keli
7 posters
AuthorMessage
keli
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
keli

Bless her little heart Empty
PostSubject: Bless her little heart   Bless her little heart EmptyTue 29 Mar 2011 - 16:22

Poor Bizkit. She broke her foot saturdaynight, I don't know what happened, or how she did it, she won't tell me, but she broke or severly sprained her foot. When I got up Sunday I was talking to her thru the bedroom window, she got up to come closer to the window and she was limping and wouldn't put her foot down. Well of course I freaked and started to run outside, I stopped myself from running out the door half naked affraid too cold for that... I brought her in the house and she wouldn't walk on it at all, so I continue freaking out and started crying too and crying for steve to come fix my dog...we ended up waiting on him outside his bathroom door, eyeroll I'm trying to inspect her thru tears and her tail and hug her and hold her at the same time.
We didn't take her to the vet. Steve has trained and taken care of racehorses his entire adult life...he's got a vet he can call on a Sunday afternoon, no charge bigsmile he just tells him what to do...off hubby goes to get vet wrap an ace bandage and baby aspirin, instead of going fishing...now he's crying crybaby he used to tell me I loved my dog more than him. eyeroll ..we got her bandaged up and he still got to go fishing.
She's able to be outside most of the day as long as shes just laying in the sun...when it gets dark I have to bring her in so she isn't running around barking her fool head off at everything that moves...she is doing a little better, I'm trying to keep her off it as much as I can...she's getting spoiled she is an OUTSIDE dog and just being in the house is a treat...yesterday she got on the couch with me... I told her she couldn't be up there and she needed to get down, but I couldn't push her off, my poor puppy dog
[img]Bless her little heart IMG_0642[/img][img]Bless her little heart IMG_0648[/img][img]Bless her little heart IMG_0646[/img]
Back to top Go down
stonehillnursery
stonehillnursery

PostSubject: Re: Bless her little heart   Bless her little heart EmptyTue 29 Mar 2011 - 16:28

oh poor baby,hope she heals fast...
hugs,
Carmen in nj
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Bless her little heart   Bless her little heart EmptyTue 29 Mar 2011 - 18:08

Awww poor baby, I hope she feels better real soon - bet she's lovin all the extra attention! She is like a big teddy bear, so cute.
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Bless her little heart   Bless her little heart EmptyTue 29 Mar 2011 - 18:11

Oh, she is so sweet! Poor thing!!
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Bless her little heart   Bless her little heart EmptyTue 29 Mar 2011 - 18:38

Aww poor baby!! At least she got a little peanut butter!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
keli
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
keli

PostSubject: Re: Bless her little heart   Bless her little heart EmptyTue 29 Mar 2011 - 20:53

she is doing alot better today...she's getting around easier and doesn't seem to be hurting as bad...she's not running up and down the fence chasing any trucks yet... she wants to. Once it gets dark I'll bring her in until hubby gets home about 11:00pm. Then outside until we go to bed, then I put her on the back porch. If I don't she will stay up all night running around and barking at deer and rabbits and who knows what else.
I love having her in the house, but not the hair tuttut I have to lock my bird up when she comes in...yesterday the bird escaped and dive bombed Bizkit, right in her face too! Thought for a minute I might lose my bird affraid Bizzy didn't bother him...I think it scared her and then annoyed her.
Back to top Go down
debora jenkins
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
debora jenkins

PostSubject: dog hair   Bless her little heart EmptyWed 11 Jan 2012 - 9:27

Mine are inside dogs and they get a bath every week. You say 'bath' and you better 1. Be serious and 2, be out of the way because they love bath time and fight over who get in the tub first. They get scrubbed and "ooshie booshie" I rub them with towel and say that and they love it and sugar time. Now when it is warm outside or the start to shed I get the clippers out before bath time. I do a 2 with the clippers and they love it. I have joking said a time or two I wish I could use the row of wavy hair I cut off of buddy for a doll. I seriously doubt dog hair would be good but he some times gt the most beautiful curls.
Back to top Go down
debora jenkins
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
debora jenkins

PostSubject: dog hair   Bless her little heart EmptyWed 11 Jan 2012 - 9:29

Mine are inside dogs and they get a bath every week. You say 'bath' and you better 1. Be serious and 2, be out of the way because they love bath time and fight over who get in the tub first. They get scrubbed and "ooshie booshie" I rub them with towel and say that and they love it and sugar time. Now when it is warm outside or the start to shed I get the clippers out before bath time. I do a 2 with the clippers and they love it. I have joking said a time or two I wish I could use the row of wavy hair I cut off of buddy for a doll. I seriously doubt dog hair would be good but he some times gt the most beautiful curls. I hope she is well soon and keep spoiling her. Mine are my children now my son got married and left home 9 years ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bless her little heart   Bless her little heart EmptyWed 11 Jan 2012 - 10:12

Aw, hope bizkit heals quickly!!

My house dog loves his bath also, what he loves even more is the vacum cleaner! He LOVES to sit in front of my when i get the hose off and use the attachments, he wont move until i totaly 'clean' him! lol
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: Bless her little heart   Bless her little heart EmptyWed 11 Jan 2012 - 18:15

I hope your furbaby is back to normal really soon bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bless her little heart   Bless her little heart Empty

Back to top Go down

Bless her little heart
Page 1 of 1