R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prayer for my son

Go down 
+4
barb
joa44
Poppy
Lara
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Prayer for my son Empty
PostSubject: Prayer for my son   Prayer for my son EmptyThu 27 May 2010 - 21:59

My son Jacob has just applied to win a contest where the grand prize is a week camp in Nashville at Camp Electric. This is a Christian music camp for young artists. It costs about $2,000 and I could never afford to send him, but he wants to go so badly. All his favorite artists will be there. He wrote an incredible essay for the contest. I just hope that his essay qualifies and can get it posted online. I know winningthe camp would be 1 in a million. Anyway...he has such a good heart and really wants to use his music to glorify God. Not many moms can say that about their soon to be teenagers. Please pray that even entering this contest will be good for him and will help him grow closer to God in a very powerful way. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

Prayer for my son Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer for my son   Prayer for my son EmptyThu 27 May 2010 - 23:05

He sounds like such a lovely son Lara, you must be so proud of him bigsmile I wish him all the best for the contest and will pray that this whole experience will help bring him closer to god prayer Let us know how it goes for him.
Back to top Go down
joa44
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

Prayer for my son Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer for my son   Prayer for my son EmptyThu 27 May 2010 - 23:13

oh your son sounds like a wonderful young adult,,,,,i will add him to my prayers,,,,,and if it is in Gods will it will be done.....wish him the best and give him a hug.......
Back to top Go down

Prayer for my son Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer for my son   Prayer for my son EmptyFri 28 May 2010 - 0:31

Well, someone has to win, I will pray he does! He sounds like a great kid!
Back to top Go down
barb
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
barb

Prayer for my son Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer for my son   Prayer for my son EmptySat 29 May 2010 - 2:42

Your son sounds lovely. Ill pray for him for the competition and for his music. It would be wonderful to be able to play music to glorify god. Im sure god has something amazing instore for him. Im sure you are very proud of him Bless you and your family.
Barb
Back to top Go down
stonehillnursery
stonehillnursery

Prayer for my son Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer for my son   Prayer for my son EmptySat 29 May 2010 - 11:01

Lara, sending LOTS of prayers and good vibes for your son... loveyou!
Back to top Go down
Lyndies*Lovies
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Lyndies*Lovies

Prayer for my son Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer for my son   Prayer for my son EmptyWed 2 Jun 2010 - 11:33

Is there a place where we can read the essay and vote? That would give our prayers a boost.

If not could you share the essay here - I'd love to hear what a young man who wants to serve God through music has to say.
Back to top Go down
bschrieber
bschrieber

Prayer for my son Empty
PostSubject: God Bless him   Prayer for my son EmptyWed 2 Jun 2010 - 11:40

That is just so awsome Lara. Is there a way you can do a place on your site for donations to send him to the camp????? I believe God and provide for him to go but sometime our prayers need to have actions behind them too so if you have a place to send donations for that it would be good. I have a heart for kids and music. 3 of 5 of my kids do worship for church. So it is just a thought. God Bless let us know how it is going.
Bev
Back to top Go down
Lyndies*Lovies
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Lyndies*Lovies

Prayer for my son Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer for my son   Prayer for my son EmptyWed 2 Jun 2010 - 11:45

I'm so glad you asked that Bev - I was thinking the same thing.
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

Prayer for my son Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer for my son   Prayer for my son EmptyWed 2 Jun 2010 - 12:58

Oh hon BOL to your son I will pray for him to win.... Sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Prayer for my son Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer for my son   Prayer for my son EmptyWed 2 Jun 2010 - 13:33

Aw, he did not make the finalists. He is disappointed, but it was a good experience for him to enter and try. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prayer for my son Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer for my son   Prayer for my son Empty

Back to top Go down

Prayer for my son
Page 1 of 1