R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I need prayer please?

Go down 
+9
bearysweethearts
Lara
Tinabloomfield
cherielynn09
DreamWeaver
jo_lil_sugars
threads
susie's tinymiracles
April
13 posters
AuthorMessage
April
Admin
Admin
April

I need prayer please? Empty
PostSubject: I need prayer please?   I need prayer please? EmptyTue 2 Apr 2013 - 19:07

Just to try and make this as short as possible I will sum it up to the fact I am feeling very spiritually, emotionally and physically defeated and drained :( I have been through lots this past year with family illness, problems with my children and my own medical problems lately and I'm feeling so low that I feel i have no desire or energy left, all I wanna do is curl up in bed and sleep my days away. I've been praying for help and I think it's time to call on my fellow prayer warriors on here to help me out?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetiepienursery.com/index.html
susie's tinymiracles
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: I need prayer please?   I need prayer please? EmptyTue 2 Apr 2013 - 19:23

April, I'm sorry to hear this. You are definitely in my prayers! I need prayer please? 646879 I really hope things start getting better for you! You are so out going on this forum and with making your babies, I would have never thought you would be going through such a rough time I need prayer please? 571757 Stress in it's self is very draining, but it takes ALOT to open up to others and let us, (some of us that you don't even know), know that things are rough!! I really hope you are getting your medical issues (calling them issues cause I don't know what is going on) treated? If I can be of any help, even if you just need some one to chat with, I'm here for you I need prayer please? 44677 Please try to keep your chin up I need prayer please? 571152Susie
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: I need prayer please?   I need prayer please? EmptyWed 3 Apr 2013 - 4:24

My prayers will include you, and I know where you are at, its a horrible feeling,
but we will pray that it soon passes and you will have better things to look
forward to.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: I need prayer please?   I need prayer please? EmptyWed 3 Apr 2013 - 7:28

Just something to remember April,
God doesn’t just see where you’re at, He sees where you’re going to be and Trusting God brings life. Believing brings rest. So stop trying to figure everything out, and let God be God in your life!

I have been there April and I know what it feels like! I have been so down and exhausted with life hitting me with all it's force that I have just yelled out "Jesus where are you?!?" at the top of my lungs.... Remember the devil is a liar!
I'm grateful you called upon us prayer warriors to pray you through, we all need that now and then. I love you very much, you are my sister in Christ loveyou! God is God and always will be God, nothing can ever separate us from Him ~ Hugs
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: I need prayer please?   I need prayer please? EmptyWed 3 Apr 2013 - 8:12

I know how it is when you feel this way, I will be praying for you April!
Back to top Go down
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
cherielynn09

PostSubject: Re: I need prayer please?   I need prayer please? EmptyWed 3 Apr 2013 - 8:32

April,

I'm sorry you're going thru a tough time......like the others I'll be praying for you.....

I hope you have a wonderful church family that you can count on too.....physical hugs are so much better than "computer hugs!!!"

I have listed some scriptures to remind you that even tho you may feel alone...you AREN'T!!!! He is always there, going before you, staying beside you and protecting behind you!!!

I don't know if you've ever listened to Greg Laurie either...but he is one of my favs...I listen to his broadcasts all the time and I get his Daily Devotions every morning.......

I hope some of this helps.....get your armour on girl.....we'll help you fight and WHIP that stupid ol' devil!!!!!!!

Here is his link: http://www.harvest.org/

The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. (Psalm 34:18)

Psalms 40:1-3 I waited patiently for the LORD; he inclined to me and heard my cry. He drew me up from the pit of destruction, out of the miry bog, and set my feet upon a rock, making my steps secure. He put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God. Many will see and fear, and put their trust in the LORD.

John 16:33 I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.

Beautiful song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kXOEZJyqdsg
Back to top Go down
April
Admin
Admin
April

PostSubject: Re: I need prayer please?   I need prayer please? EmptyWed 3 Apr 2013 - 9:26

Thank you so much for the prayers and support loveyou!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetiepienursery.com/index.html
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: I need prayer please?   I need prayer please? EmptyWed 3 Apr 2013 - 13:02

You got it!!!!! angelsmiley angelsmiley angelsmiley loveyou! loveyou!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: I need prayer please?   I need prayer please? EmptyWed 3 Apr 2013 - 14:39

I will for sure be lifting you up with tons of prayer! You are a very strong and centered woman, April, and I know that God will not give you more than you can handle. Sometimes, you just need to take some extra time for you!

Good news...your Nils came in and I'm shipping you some extra stuff with him!!!

Thank you for all that you do! You are very appreciated by us all here!! loveyou!
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: I need prayer please?   I need prayer please? EmptyWed 3 Apr 2013 - 16:31

I pray everything works out for you April. Sending plenty of hugs and prayers your way sweetie! prayer loveyou! prayer
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: sending you prayers   I need prayer please? EmptyWed 3 Apr 2013 - 18:33

angelsmiley Dear April

Sending you His peace and love to wash over you, to soothe and comfort you; praying for healing in spirit, body and soul.

Take time just for you to rejuvenate....

prayer prayer prayer prayer prayer prayer prayer prayer prayer

hugsss angelsmiley

Jenny
Back to top Go down
barb
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
barb

PostSubject: Re: I need prayer please?   I need prayer please? EmptyWed 3 Apr 2013 - 19:08

My thoughts and prayers are with you hun. May god bless and comfort you through this trying time.
Barb
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: I need prayer please?   I need prayer please? EmptyThu 4 Apr 2013 - 0:47

Will be praying for you, April. Satan's favorite "tool" is discouragement. Don't let him get to you, keep trusting in God and He will see you through. I need prayer please? 571152 I need prayer please? 571152
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
ullis
Toddler
Toddler
ullis

PostSubject: Re: I need prayer please?   I need prayer please? EmptyThu 4 Apr 2013 - 2:43

So sorry to hear that you don't feel well.
I know what you are talking about, I've been there too.
You do need to sleep and rest a lot for a while.
That is important for recovering.

I also will pray for you and sending you light.

angelsmiley

Back to top Go down
http://www.rebornbabies.se
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need prayer please?   I need prayer please? Empty

Back to top Go down

I need prayer please?
Page 1 of 1