R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi from Eileen/Gift From The Heart Nursery

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eileen

Hi from Eileen/Gift From The Heart Nursery Empty
PostSubject: Hi from Eileen/Gift From The Heart Nursery   Hi from Eileen/Gift From The Heart Nursery EmptyTue 1 Dec 2009 - 14:13

Hi, I am Eileen Nicholas and the artist of Gift From The Heart Nursery. I am delighted once again to help Lara and be a moderator. I enjoyed meeting and working with all of the ladies last time..and I am sure this time will be just as much FUN! I have been reborning for about 18 months..I just fell in love with reborns on ebay...bought a few and then was hooked! I studied art/painting for years so it was a very easy transition for me to do this art form. I have won numerous BOM contest and I have also received the Pra*ise Award. I am married to my husband (Mike) for 27 years. We have 3 children..now grown...Michael is 26, Taryn is 24 and the baby is 21 with only 6 more months of college tutition to come with...LOLOL My family has not only to deal with dolly obession but I also show and breed Shih Tzu...guess I just like to mother..:)

So if you have any questions..I will do my best to help you and if I don't know the answer I will try to get it for you! Have fun...and I bet you all can't wait to start..:)

Eileen/Gift From The Heart Nursery
Back to top Go down
eileen

PostSubject: hi from eileen   Hi from Eileen/Gift From The Heart Nursery EmptyTue 1 Dec 2009 - 14:14

ooooooooooops..the baby's name is Travis...omg, he would hate that I wrote he was the baby..LOLOL

eileen
Back to top Go down
RoseBlossomAngels
Toddler
Toddler
RoseBlossomAngels

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Eileen/Gift From The Heart Nursery   Hi from Eileen/Gift From The Heart Nursery EmptyTue 1 Dec 2009 - 15:54

Hi Eileen....I remember you from the last class. My son Ryan who is the baby (he's 22) hates it when I call him that in front of people too!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Eileen/Gift From The Heart Nursery   Hi from Eileen/Gift From The Heart Nursery Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi from Eileen/Gift From The Heart Nursery
Page 1 of 1