R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Help! I'm new and overwhelmed. Is there a step-by-step guide or class out there?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sabrina

Help! I'm new and overwhelmed.  Is there a step-by-step guide or class out there? Empty
PostSubject: Help! I'm new and overwhelmed. Is there a step-by-step guide or class out there?   Help! I'm new and overwhelmed.  Is there a step-by-step guide or class out there? EmptyTue 1 Mar 2022 - 21:38

Hello Reborn Lovers,
I am new to reborning, so I'll just state that to get it out of the way. Ok... the problem I am having is that there are so many tutorials out there. Don't get me wrong,  I'm thankful for the information I have found so far. However, they all vary so much that it gets overwhelming trying to figure out which ones are going to work the best for me.  Every time I think I may have found one, there will be a new product that I have to order and wait on. Does anyone know of a beginners class or specific tutorial that could help? I am the type of person that is a perfectionist, I want so badly to excel at reborning.  Please tell me I'm not the only one that gets frustrated?? 
Thanks for any help 
From frustrated and overwhelmed 
Back to top Go down
Diane
Crawler
Crawler
Diane

Help! I'm new and overwhelmed.  Is there a step-by-step guide or class out there? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help! I'm new and overwhelmed. Is there a step-by-step guide or class out there?   Help! I'm new and overwhelmed.  Is there a step-by-step guide or class out there? EmptyWed 2 Mar 2022 - 14:30

Hello Sabrina, I think you still can buy ebooks made by Lara herald at https://www.dollsbysandie.com/index.php?l=product_list&c=337 I’m not a professional or advanced reborner but I have made a few reborn for myself, I can try to help you if I can. I wish you luck, I’m not sure if you’ll get any other responses,
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: Help! I'm new and overwhelmed. Is there a step-by-step guide or class out there?   Help! I'm new and overwhelmed.  Is there a step-by-step guide or class out there? EmptyFri 4 Mar 2022 - 13:14

Sabrina wrote:
Hello Reborn Lovers,
I am new to reborning, so I'll just state that to get it out of the way. Ok... the problem I am having is that there are so many tutorials out there. Don't get me wrong,  I'm thankful for the information I have found so far. However, they all vary so much that it gets overwhelming trying to figure out which ones are going to work the best for me.  Every time I think I may have found one, there will be a new product that I have to order and wait on. Does anyone know of a beginners class or specific tutorial that could help? I am the type of person that is a perfectionist, I want so badly to excel at reborning.  Please tell me I'm not the only one that gets frustrated?? 
Thanks for any help 
From frustrated and overwhelmed 

There are tutorials available on YouTube.. https://www.youtube.com/c/Customdollbabycom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help! I'm new and overwhelmed. Is there a step-by-step guide or class out there?   Help! I'm new and overwhelmed.  Is there a step-by-step guide or class out there? Empty

Back to top Go down

Help! I'm new and overwhelmed. Is there a step-by-step guide or class out there?
Page 1 of 1