R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Older baby ebook - forgot a step!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

Older baby ebook - forgot a step!!! Empty
PostSubject: Older baby ebook - forgot a step!!!   Older baby ebook - forgot a step!!! EmptyWed 28 Nov 2012 - 11:25

I was so excited that I finished this little boy & to me he looked so perfect!! Then I placed him next to my other finished babies & he looked gray sad I went back over all the steps & I forgot one, the mint wash!! He has to be just right, a member from Joel Osteen's church chose me to do a baby Joel & she is going to film Joel Osteen's reaction to the baby. I added the mint wash & he looks great now. I'm afraid to add the matt varnish, I have everything completed includeing the eyes and lashes, I don't want to ruin anything. I was praying the whole time I baked him with the mint wash. Will it hurt not to do the matt if I have the matt already under the mint? He's not shinny at all....
HELP!!

Hugs,
Jo
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Older baby ebook - forgot a step!!!   Older baby ebook - forgot a step!!! EmptyWed 28 Nov 2012 - 11:33

No need to do matte unless you feel baby is shiny.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: Older baby ebook - forgot a step!!!   Older baby ebook - forgot a step!!! EmptyWed 28 Nov 2012 - 11:35

Thank you, I thought maybe the paint might scratch without it, I've always sealed the paint thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Older baby ebook - forgot a step!!!   Older baby ebook - forgot a step!!! EmptyWed 28 Nov 2012 - 11:49

If its set properly, it won't scratch.
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: Older baby ebook - forgot a step!!!   Older baby ebook - forgot a step!!! EmptyWed 28 Nov 2012 - 11:56

Yeahhhhh happyhappy thankyou! I was so afraid it would scratch real easy, I thougth that's why we applied the matt varnish eyeroll and of course also for the shine. I'm learning wink
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Older baby ebook - forgot a step!!!   Older baby ebook - forgot a step!!! EmptyWed 28 Nov 2012 - 12:03

Jo I just love your siggy baby!
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: Older baby ebook - forgot a step!!!   Older baby ebook - forgot a step!!! EmptyWed 28 Nov 2012 - 12:31

Awwwww, thank you Karen.

You are so sweet and such a big help to me. I'm so glad I found this forum bigsmile I appreciate all the help you have given me, you are always right there when I need you thankyou! loveyou!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Older baby ebook - forgot a step!!!   Older baby ebook - forgot a step!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Older baby ebook - forgot a step!!!
Page 1 of 1