R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reborn Newbie

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sabrina

Reborn Newbie Empty
PostSubject: Reborn Newbie   Reborn Newbie EmptyMon 31 Jan 2022 - 18:47

Hello All!!!
I am new to this amazing world of reborning. I have loved dolls all of my life and I was so excited to share my love of dolls with my daughters. Unbeknownst to me, there was a completely different world of dolls. When I investigated further I had to have one of these babies. After receiving her and opening the box I was in awe. To call them dolls just somehow doesn't give them the recognition they deserve. I really wish I would have known about "box openings ", it would have made a great moment to capture. I also have an artistic crafty gene somewhere in my body because I was overcome with the desire to learn how they were made. I have scoured the internet, watched videos and read books. After collecting as much of the supplies I may need, I am ready to start my new adventure. So please, if anyone is aware of any classes that may be of help I would greatly appreciate it.
Glad to meet everyone!
Sabrina
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

Reborn Newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reborn Newbie   Reborn Newbie EmptyFri 4 Feb 2022 - 1:30

Sabrina wrote:
Hello All!!!
I am new to this amazing world of reborning.  I have loved dolls all of my life and I was so excited to share my love of dolls with my daughters. Unbeknownst to me, there was a completely different world of dolls. When I investigated further I had to have one of these babies. After receiving her and opening the box I was in awe. To call them dolls just somehow doesn't give them the recognition they deserve. I really wish I would have known about "box openings ", it would have made a great moment to capture. I also have an artistic crafty gene somewhere in my body because I was overcome with the desire to learn how they were made.  I have scoured the internet, watched videos and read books.  After collecting as much of the supplies I may need, I am ready to start my new adventure.  So please, if anyone is aware of any classes that may be of help I would greatly appreciate it.
Glad to meet everyone!
Sabrina
Sadly you have joined a forum that no one visits anymore… I would suggest looking on YouTube for helpful videos. If you have bought anything from Bountiful Baby, they have an active forum with people willing to help you on your journey into reborning.

See if you can access these videos on YouTube… Custom Reborns https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY0D7_fO0RBeErTy6k83PKTKFLXYtME1Q

Sabrina likes this post

Back to top Go down
nienna
nienna

Reborn Newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reborn Newbie   Reborn Newbie EmptyWed 9 Feb 2022 - 20:14

welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reborn Newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reborn Newbie   Reborn Newbie Empty

Back to top Go down