R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey everyone!! Free giveaway!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiffeny
Toddler
Toddler
Tiffeny

Hey everyone!! Free giveaway!! Empty
PostSubject: Hey everyone!! Free giveaway!!   Hey everyone!! Free giveaway!! EmptyThu 10 Jun 2021 - 2:54

Let’s try to get the forum going again. I would love to take more classes and have more baby swaps and round robins. Who remembers those?  They were a lot of fun. Let’s start with a giveaway!! I make all my own pacifier clips, head bands and matching barefoot sandals.  I
I will draw a name on July 1, 2021 to kick off Christmas in July. To be included all you have to do is comment below.
We need at least 5 people to enter to make it fun.
Hey everyone!! Free giveaway!! F4557e10
Hey everyone!! Free giveaway!! 1e4f1110

Here are a couple  of my recent works

Hey everyone!! Free giveaway!! 4822da10

Hey everyone!! Free giveaway!! A603ee10
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!! Free giveaway!!   Hey everyone!! Free giveaway!! EmptyThu 10 Jun 2021 - 12:19

Lovely bunch of babies… I would like to enter your give-a-way….
Back to top Go down
Tiffeny
Toddler
Toddler
Tiffeny

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!! Free giveaway!!   Hey everyone!! Free giveaway!! EmptyWed 16 Jun 2021 - 5:35

Hi Pia!! Thank you for entering. I hope others Will join too. The forum is so quiet. Has Lara been on lately?
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!! Free giveaway!!   Hey everyone!! Free giveaway!! EmptyWed 16 Jun 2021 - 15:02

Lara hasn’t been on since last October. There have been 7 people on since June 1st.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!! Free giveaway!!   Hey everyone!! Free giveaway!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone!! Free giveaway!!
Page 1 of 1