R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Next 3 people to join Class Gets FREE KIT!

Go down 
+3
Carolynsdollhouse
SharonR
Lara
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Next 3 people to join Class Gets FREE KIT!  Empty
PostSubject: Next 3 people to join Class Gets FREE KIT!    Next 3 people to join Class Gets FREE KIT!  EmptyFri 8 Sep 2017 - 12:14

If you would like to join in on the Coco Class that just started or the New born class in January, you will get a free kit.

If you would like to join Kathy's Santa and Elf Class, you can get a free ebook of your choice with the purchase of the class. 

Just pm me if you are interested in the promo and let me know your address so I can send you your kit. 

whoohoo happyhappy

I know Kathy already gave out her free kit for her class, but I'd love to get more involvement in the classes. It's so much more fun when there are lots of participants in the contest at the end!!!!  weeeeee!
Back to top Go down
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Next 3 people to join Class Gets FREE KIT!    Next 3 people to join Class Gets FREE KIT!  EmptyFri 8 Sep 2017 - 20:15

Lara, what kit is used for the Coco class? I think I might want to join it. wink
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: Next 3 people to join Class Gets FREE KIT!    Next 3 people to join Class Gets FREE KIT!  EmptySat 9 Sep 2017 - 12:20

SharonR wrote:
Lara, what kit is used for the Coco class? I think I might want to join it.  wink

Hiiiiii Sharon!!!

You can use any kit you like for the Coco class!!

loveyou!
Back to top Go down
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Next 3 people to join Class Gets FREE KIT!    Next 3 people to join Class Gets FREE KIT!  EmptySat 9 Sep 2017 - 12:42

thankyou! Oh cool! Thanks Jenny! thankyou!
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Next 3 people to join Class Gets FREE KIT!    Next 3 people to join Class Gets FREE KIT!  EmptySat 9 Sep 2017 - 20:06

You can use any kit for the class !  bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Next 3 people to join Class Gets FREE KIT!    Next 3 people to join Class Gets FREE KIT!  EmptyTue 12 Sep 2017 - 8:21

Kathy also has free elf kits with the class!!!! So anyone who joins will be getting a free ebook of their choice and a free elf kit!!!!! That is so awesome!!!!  whoohoo
Back to top Go down
Carolynsdollhouse
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Carolynsdollhouse

PostSubject: Re: Next 3 people to join Class Gets FREE KIT!    Next 3 people to join Class Gets FREE KIT!  EmptyTue 12 Sep 2017 - 8:31

Lara wrote:
If you would like to join in on the Coco Class that just started or the New born class in January, you will get a free kit.

If you would like to join Kathy's Santa and Elf Class, you can get a free ebook of your choice with the purchase of the class. 

Just pm me if you are interested in the promo and let me know your address so I can send you your kit. 

whoohoo happyhappy

I know Kathy already gave out her free kit for her class, but I'd love to get more involvement in the classes. It's so much more fun when there are lots of participants in the contest at the end!!!!  weeeeee!

Good Morning Lara,
For the classes do you get the class tutorial as well ?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CarolynAnnDuff
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: Next 3 people to join Class Gets FREE KIT!    Next 3 people to join Class Gets FREE KIT!  EmptyTue 12 Sep 2017 - 9:44

Yes!!!! You get a wonderful in color ebook not long after the class has ended!! So you get the online class and you also after the class has been completed get a lovely ebook!!!! Great deal and a free kit oh my! :)
Back to top Go down
Babies
Toddler
Toddler
Babies

PostSubject: Re: Next 3 people to join Class Gets FREE KIT!    Next 3 people to join Class Gets FREE KIT!  EmptyTue 10 Oct 2017 - 0:27

Are these deals still running? I want purchase and take the classes anyway, I'd love a free kit to go with them!
Back to top Go down
http://www.amarantinebabies.com
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Next 3 people to join Class Gets FREE KIT!    Next 3 people to join Class Gets FREE KIT!  EmptyTue 10 Oct 2017 - 10:20

Hi, yes you can still  get a free Elf kit and Ebook with the Elf/ Santa or grandpa,grandma class.  I think lara is still offering a free kit and Ebook on her classes. I'm not sure so you need to check with her. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Babies
Toddler
Toddler
Babies

PostSubject: Re: Next 3 people to join Class Gets FREE KIT!    Next 3 people to join Class Gets FREE KIT!  EmptyTue 10 Oct 2017 - 14:46

Awesome, thanks!  I'm new, how do I get in contact with Lara?  Do you know anything about the free kit with the January class, I'm interested in that one as well.  Thanks again!

*Never mind, I figured out how to send her a message:)
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Next 3 people to join Class Gets FREE KIT!    Next 3 people to join Class Gets FREE KIT!  EmptyThu 19 Oct 2017 - 1:08

I just purchased the coco class Ebook, so im pretty sure that ones out. What other classes are coming up?
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Next 3 people to join Class Gets FREE KIT!    Next 3 people to join Class Gets FREE KIT!  EmptyThu 19 Oct 2017 - 14:19

You can get a free kit with the newborn class and with the santa/elf class.  bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Next 3 people to join Class Gets FREE KIT!    Next 3 people to join Class Gets FREE KIT!  EmptyThu 19 Oct 2017 - 15:42

Thanks Lara...I will look into it.
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: Next 3 people to join Class Gets FREE KIT!    Next 3 people to join Class Gets FREE KIT!  EmptyFri 20 Oct 2017 - 18:10

whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Next 3 people to join Class Gets FREE KIT!    Next 3 people to join Class Gets FREE KIT!  EmptyFri 27 Oct 2017 - 22:34

How many are in the newborn class in December? Do we know yet?
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: Next 3 people to join Class Gets FREE KIT!    Next 3 people to join Class Gets FREE KIT!  EmptyFri 27 Oct 2017 - 22:47

Hi Tina!!!

At the top of this post, Lara mentioned that the new born class will be in January - Not sure Lara has the 2018 class options posted yet as she is straight out with

work atm.   (She was on earlier today after work).  I will let you know if i hear anything, please let me know if you find out?  Thanksssss so much Tina!!!

thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Babies
Toddler
Toddler
Babies

PostSubject: Re: Next 3 people to join Class Gets FREE KIT!    Next 3 people to join Class Gets FREE KIT!  EmptySat 28 Oct 2017 - 12:34

Just to double check-I thought the newborn class was in January? Or does it start in December and go into January?
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: Next 3 people to join Class Gets FREE KIT!    Next 3 people to join Class Gets FREE KIT!  EmptySat 28 Oct 2017 - 15:15

Yes January!!! happyhappy
Back to top Go down
Babies
Toddler
Toddler
Babies

PostSubject: Re: Next 3 people to join Class Gets FREE KIT!    Next 3 people to join Class Gets FREE KIT!  EmptySat 28 Oct 2017 - 20:38

How did I miss your post right above mine? Haha, thanks again Jenny!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: Next 3 people to join Class Gets FREE KIT!    Next 3 people to join Class Gets FREE KIT!  EmptySat 28 Oct 2017 - 23:00

Babies wrote:
How did I miss your post right above mine?  Haha, thanks again Jenny!

hehehe

lol
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Next 3 people to join Class Gets FREE KIT!    Next 3 people to join Class Gets FREE KIT!  EmptySat 4 Nov 2017 - 14:44

WHY was I thinking Deceomber??? worthy worthy oho kuckoo-crazy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next 3 people to join Class Gets FREE KIT!    Next 3 people to join Class Gets FREE KIT!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Next 3 people to join Class Gets FREE KIT!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Reborn Forums :: Cozy Lounge-
Jump to: