R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Now through Sunday B2G1 FREE NEW CLASSES!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Now through Sunday B2G1 FREE NEW CLASSES!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Now through Sunday B2G1 FREE NEW CLASSES!!!!   Now through Sunday B2G1 FREE NEW CLASSES!!!! EmptyTue 8 Mar 2016 - 11:13

As you know, from now on, you can use ANY kit for the classes and the contests!!!!! Yea! I hope this will boost participation!!!

the class prize was always a kit that you could use in a future class, since some people could not afford the $100 kits plus the class, I thought this was a nice prize, but since we are not using the expensive kits for the classes anymore, we are changing up the prizes as well.

For the prize for the class, you can pick either a DVD or a free class of your choice.

I have a list of some new classes and DVD's added to the list, along with tentative dates for all the classes.

Contests, usually run 6 weeks after the class, but I have been known to push those back, if you all need more time. You will not need to root your baby for the contest. Judging will be on the painting covered in class ONLY!!!! You will then be given your ebook with detailing and rooting and can finish up your baby however you like. Rooted babies are of course welcome to enter the contests, but it is not necessary, since rooting is not covered in the classes.

Here is the link for the class schedule. There is currently a Buy 2 Get one FREE Class Promo going on through Sunday

Whoo-hoo!!!!!!! happyforyou!

And if anyone is interested in converting to Air Dry, but doesn't want to take the full blown Airy Dry class, check out the new Baby Fx Air Dry/GHS Paint Class that April and I will be teaching together. I think it's a really cool concept and will help a lot of people feel more comfortable switching over to the Airy Dry. bigsmile Looks like this class will be in September!!!

http://www.realreborn.com/t22894-new-classes-for-2016-updated-with-dates

Last edited by Lara on Fri 11 Mar 2016 - 15:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: Now through Sunday B2G1 FREE NEW CLASSES!!!!   Now through Sunday B2G1 FREE NEW CLASSES!!!! EmptyTue 8 Mar 2016 - 13:45

I think the changes are awesome and will hopefully boost participation in classes and in contests. Prizes are nice and won't dig into your pockets as much as an expensive kit prize does! Hope the forum will become lively once again. Your frequent visits are a definite plus and hopefully your new job will allow you to remain active!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Now through Sunday B2G1 FREE NEW CLASSES!!!!   Now through Sunday B2G1 FREE NEW CLASSES!!!! EmptyWed 9 Mar 2016 - 9:30

Super excited about my job!! First day was yesterday. I am now one of the managers at Loft. They seem very flexible with their hours, and for right now, it's just part time, until I make co manager. wink
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: awsomeeeee!!   Now through Sunday B2G1 FREE NEW CLASSES!!!! EmptyWed 9 Mar 2016 - 9:54

Lara wrote:
Super excited about my job!! First day was yesterday. I am now one of the managers at Loft. They seem very flexible with their hours, and for right now, it's just part time, until I make co manager. wink

Grats Lara!!! whoohoo whoohoo

happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Now through Sunday B2G1 FREE NEW CLASSES!!!!   Now through Sunday B2G1 FREE NEW CLASSES!!!! EmptyFri 11 Mar 2016 - 15:39

Sale goes through Sunday for the New classes!!! weeeeee!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now through Sunday B2G1 FREE NEW CLASSES!!!!   Now through Sunday B2G1 FREE NEW CLASSES!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Now through Sunday B2G1 FREE NEW CLASSES!!!!
Page 1 of 1