R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

newborn newbie - not sure what I need to do... if anything

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cindyv55
cindyv55

newborn newbie - not sure what I need to do... if anything Empty
PostSubject: newborn newbie - not sure what I need to do... if anything   newborn newbie - not sure what I need to do... if anything EmptyFri 23 Oct 2009 - 21:07

Hi everyone,

Just joined, not sure if there is anything specific that is needed of me at this time. My logo is "Cindy's Cradle". I have been reborning for just over a year and have sold 23 babies worldwide so far. Ebay, of late, sucks!!!! Looking forward to learning new techniques tried and true! Hugs, Cindy
Back to top Go down
http://www.cinderelly1955.com
clarianercf
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: newborn newbie - not sure what I need to do... if anything   newborn newbie - not sure what I need to do... if anything EmptyFri 23 Oct 2009 - 22:55

WELCOME, Cindy. I dont know if you have to do something else, Lara can answer that for you.
Back to top Go down
http://huellitas.weebly.com
gerry
Toddler
Toddler
gerry

PostSubject: Re: newborn newbie - not sure what I need to do... if anything   newborn newbie - not sure what I need to do... if anything EmptySun 25 Oct 2009 - 12:45

Hi CIndy! Good luck with Ebay. Everyone says it's so bad right now. Maybe it'll get better soon! Great to have you here and I'll look forward to seeing you around the forum! Hugs, Gerry
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: newborn newbie - not sure what I need to do... if anything   newborn newbie - not sure what I need to do... if anything EmptySun 25 Oct 2009 - 22:42

I agree, Ebay is horrible. Where are all the early Christmas shoppers? My last 3 babies have sold for next to nothing. It's crazy, just last year I was getting 3 x as much at least. Well, better times will come. I am trying to do more customs and staying away from dear old Evilbay!
Cindy, I will be making logo's soon and posting them here where everyone can just copy them to their computer and use how you like. You can use them in your siggy or on Ebay auctions. :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: newborn newbie - not sure what I need to do... if anything   newborn newbie - not sure what I need to do... if anything Empty

Back to top Go down

newborn newbie - not sure what I need to do... if anything
Page 1 of 1