R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sealer scratches white after Baking?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
smallcoin
Toddler
Toddler

Sealer scratches white after Baking? Empty
PostSubject: Sealer scratches white after Baking?   Sealer scratches white after Baking? EmptySat 3 Jun 2017 - 15:59

Hi Sweet Ladies, have not been here in a while, have not felt well in quite some time, I am trying to seal a reborn I finished painting and for some reason the sealer doesn't seem to be cured it wants to turn white with the tiniest little scratch, I used geneses matte varnish, and thinned it just a tiny with thinner, darn now that I think about it I may have used the moist baby sealer, but that shouldn't have made any difference I don't think, can someone tell me what I may be doing wrong or what I can do to correct this, I really appreciate any help... Thanks tons

Penny Shuberg
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: Sealer scratches white after Baking?   Sealer scratches white after Baking? EmptySat 3 Jun 2017 - 23:45

Bake the kit again for 9 minutes, cool, flip and bake it again. Hopefully it will cure eventually. It has happened to me before. Check the temperature in your oven too to make sure it reaches 265.
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: Sealer scratches white after Baking?   Sealer scratches white after Baking? EmptySun 4 Jun 2017 - 0:50

yes, what Pia said!!!

nothingtoadd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sealer scratches white after Baking?   Sealer scratches white after Baking? Empty

Back to top Go down

Sealer scratches white after Baking?
Page 1 of 1