R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

final coat/sealer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mary Ivory

final coat/sealer Empty
PostSubject: final coat/sealer   final coat/sealer EmptySat 2 Mar 2013 - 11:50

To help with my first Asian baby, I bought the Asian ebook. Things are going great and I am at the eyebrows now, so nearly finished painting.
I am really surprised though, not to have a final sealer coat with matt varnish etc. I see that you do suggest some matt varnish after rooting if the kit has some shine. To be honest, once the hair is done i don't think I would dare bake again.
Don't get me wrong, there have been times when i have applied a final coat and am horrified to find my lovely matt kit, then turns shiny. But i just wonderd if its really ok to leave the kit 'unprotected'? Is this the way you recommend all your kits are finished or was it specific for the Asian skintones? I just love the soft matt finish as it is now.

Mary
Back to top Go down

final coat/sealer
Page 1 of 1