R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The screws are finally OUT!~!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

The screws are finally OUT!~!! Empty
PostSubject: The screws are finally OUT!~!!   The screws are finally OUT!~!! EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 22:05

Hi ladies, I had surgery on Tuesday to remove the screws in my heel. Them suckers were 3 inches long YIKES! I am very sore, but I am walking, I also have staples again. UGH! I am NOT looking forward to getting them out on January 6th, the last ones in my heel hurt terribly, and you just have to suffer through it. All in all I feel great, tired, but that's because of the pain meds. God has been so good to me, and I am praying that this is my last surgery for a good long time!!! I wish you all the Merriest of Christmases
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: The screws are finally OUT!~!!   The screws are finally OUT!~!! EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 22:20

Poor Tina sad

So glad that the end is almost in sight for you girl!! Hang in there!! Will keep you in my prayers!!  prayer prayer prayer prayer

Merry Christmas to you and yours!!!

loveyou!
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: The screws are finally OUT!~!!   The screws are finally OUT!~!! EmptySat 24 Dec 2016 - 4:30

Wishing you a speedy recovery, and also pray that you will not need anything further
done to your foot
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Bornannew
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Bornannew

PostSubject: Re: The screws are finally OUT!~!!   The screws are finally OUT!~!! EmptySat 24 Dec 2016 - 11:23

I've been waiting to hear how everything went for you.

Find a place to sit, put your feet up and relax for as much as possible the next few days...heal and enjoy your Christmas.  Have a great one!
Back to top Go down
bdtimm
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
bdtimm

PostSubject: Re: The screws are finally OUT!~!!   The screws are finally OUT!~!! EmptySun 15 Jan 2017 - 16:32

Hope you feel better soon! angelsmiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The screws are finally OUT!~!!   The screws are finally OUT!~!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The screws are finally OUT!~!!
Page 1 of 1