R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Well Finally Found Out!

Go down 
+12
nightowlnursery
Poppy
Lara
Tinabloomfield
Karen
Lynknursery
LittlePunkins
Groovyday
babyblossom
threads
sandy888
janisn
16 posters
AuthorMessage
janisn
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
janisn

Well Finally Found Out! Empty
PostSubject: Well Finally Found Out!   Well Finally Found Out! EmptyWed 14 Sep 2011 - 13:48

I have been sick for some time. It all started last year i had pains in my side and noone ever knew what it was. So this year i have been sick and i do hide it well.....but in May my family doctor did a sonogram and blood and never said anything so i assumed it was all good....Well i had a colonoscopy and a upper G.I. and i told my doctor when he did the colonoscopy he made things worse i cant keep nothing in me everything went right through me i had straight diarrhea and i am nauseated every day and all day and have some stomach pain and now it is waking me up during the night. I even lost 14 pounds. Well here come to find out the doctor that did the colonoscopy told me i had gall stones since May and i never knew that. So now they sent me to a surgeon for it all. He said my liver points are high my omg i just went blank but something is low and i need surgery he was going to do it Thursday but then we decided on Friday so i will work until thursday and then go and have it done. This is so crazy when i have had it since May.
Back to top Go down
sandy888
Toddler
Toddler
sandy888

PostSubject: Re: Well Finally Found Out!   Well Finally Found Out! EmptyWed 14 Sep 2011 - 17:08

So are you saying they knew and didn't tell you? So sorry you're going through this but I'm glad they'll be able to do the surgery and I'm sure you'll be good as new before you know it. Wishing you good luck.
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Well Finally Found Out!   Well Finally Found Out! EmptyWed 14 Sep 2011 - 17:35

GReat news that they are finally doing something about it.
My friend Gill went in hospital today to have hers out as well.
She was home in time for tea.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: Well Finally Found Out!   Well Finally Found Out! EmptyWed 14 Sep 2011 - 17:38

Oh no Janis, hopefully you will be all better after your surgery! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: Well Finally Found Out!   Well Finally Found Out! EmptyWed 14 Sep 2011 - 18:14

Thank God, the other doctor diagnosed you. You will soon be feeling so much better! Praying for a speedy recovery! prayer
Back to top Go down
LittlePunkins
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
LittlePunkins

PostSubject: Re: Well Finally Found Out!   Well Finally Found Out! EmptyWed 14 Sep 2011 - 20:13

sad

Wow.... makes you wonder why they didn't say anything!

Hope all goes well and you have a speedy recovery!

HUGS
Back to top Go down
http://littlepunkinsreborns.com/
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: Well Finally Found Out!   Well Finally Found Out! EmptyWed 14 Sep 2011 - 20:32

nothing worse than not knowing why ou feel so crap. hope all goes well with the surgery.
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Well Finally Found Out!   Well Finally Found Out! EmptyWed 14 Sep 2011 - 20:55

I hear ya, Janis! I suffered for a year in pain before finding out my gallbladder was deteriorating inside me. It would have killed me if I didn't have surgery when I did. This was 25 years ago. I was the youngest person on the gallbladder floor. I was 24. Long before they did it with tiny incisions.

Hopefully you'll just be down for a few days and be back up and better than ever in no time!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Well Finally Found Out!   Well Finally Found Out! EmptyWed 14 Sep 2011 - 22:28

WOW!!~ Sweetheart, that sounds to be terrible. I often say I hate doctors....it took them well over 2 years to find a brain tumor, and I had to have surgery within 24 hours of having an MRI. Best wishes, and I will be praying for you and your healthy return to us :) wink
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Well Finally Found Out!   Well Finally Found Out! EmptyWed 14 Sep 2011 - 22:32

That is terrible that you didn't know! I hope that you will be feeling better after the surgery. Please keep us posted. I'll be praying for a speedy recovery! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
janisn
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
janisn

PostSubject: Re: Well Finally Found Out!   Well Finally Found Out! EmptyThu 15 Sep 2011 - 1:09

Thank you ladies....Yes my family doctor knew and never told me. I had to find out from the doctor who did my other tests. I am so nauseated i am more now than before and it seems to be getting worse as the days go by. It has been waking me up during the night so when i go to work the next day i am so tired. He said they will have to make my incisions bigger since it is a big gall stone. Also now i remember he said that my platelet count is low. Thank you ladies for your prayers. Well i just came home from work not to long ago and i am so tired i am going to go to my bed plus i have to go to the hospital to do pre op in the morning. Thanks again ladies.
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Well Finally Found Out!   Well Finally Found Out! EmptyThu 15 Sep 2011 - 7:46

All the best for your operation, that is terrible that your Dr didn't follow up with you!! I will be praying for your speedy recovery too prayer
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Well Finally Found Out!   Well Finally Found Out! EmptyThu 15 Sep 2011 - 8:48

Low platelet counts make you tired so hopefully the surgery rectifies this for you, too.
Back to top Go down
nightowlnursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
nightowlnursery

PostSubject: Re: Well Finally Found Out!   Well Finally Found Out! EmptyThu 15 Sep 2011 - 9:37

I hope you feel better really soon. BOL on a speedy recovery.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightowlnursery.com
janisn
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
janisn

PostSubject: Re: Well Finally Found Out!   Well Finally Found Out! EmptyThu 15 Sep 2011 - 10:38

Thanks Ladies......Karen, maybe that is why i have been so tired lately that and besides the fact i wake up during the night...I hoe after all this i will feel better again. Thanks....off to do my pre-op
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well Finally Found Out!   Well Finally Found Out! EmptyThu 15 Sep 2011 - 11:21

Wow! Glad you finally figured out what was going on! I pray the surgery goes smooth and recovery is quick!
Back to top Go down
janisn
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
janisn

PostSubject: Re: Well Finally Found Out!   Well Finally Found Out! EmptyThu 15 Sep 2011 - 14:54

Thank you ladies. I had pre-op today and tomorrow morning is surgery. I'll let you know how it goes depending on how i feel.
Back to top Go down
beverly
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: Well Finally Found Out!   Well Finally Found Out! EmptyThu 15 Sep 2011 - 21:11

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, Janis, for your surgery tomorrow. Hope you will be feeling much better soon.

Hugs,
Beverly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well Finally Found Out!   Well Finally Found Out! EmptySat 17 Sep 2011 - 21:23

I had my gall bladder out 7 years ago Janis, just after I had my 6th bub ( she was in hospital with me while I recovered lol) I felt so much better after the surgery. The only trouble I had was about 4 days after the surgery my 2 yr old got stuck and i had to lift her and I split my wound open, not a good idea lol.

I hope everything went smoothly and you are feeling back to normal ( or better than normal) really fast :)
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: Well Finally Found Out!   Well Finally Found Out! EmptySun 18 Sep 2011 - 0:51

BOL.....I had my gallbladder out 10 years ago. and I have never felt better.

Hope every thing goes fine for you
Back to top Go down
janisn
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
janisn

PostSubject: Re: Well Finally Found Out!   Well Finally Found Out! EmptySun 18 Sep 2011 - 12:38

Sorry ladies its taken me so long to let you know. Surgery went well. They gave me 4 incisions. The nauseating is gone but i am sore and in pain. I can't really sleep since i am not a back sleeper. So therefore that means my hubby dont get much sleep either. LOL! I can eat now and not feel sick. My throat is sore from the tubes they had down it. I have been trying to relax and my hubby makes me he just wants me to lay on the couch and relax so i have been doing just that. Catching up on some tv watching since i am not a tv person. Thank god for him since he has been so good about all this. Plus i couldnt do it without everyones prayers as well. Thank you ladies for all of your prayers. Maybe with my days off if im feeling better i can paint some more on my doll since it has been so hard with me working all the time.
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Well Finally Found Out!   Well Finally Found Out! EmptySun 18 Sep 2011 - 12:55

Janis, really happy surgery went well and you are recovering. You may find certain foods will make you "go" right away. Some may make you feel ill but in the long run, you'll feel so much better once the pain subsides. It took me 2 weeks before I felt well enough to continue with my normal life but I had the old time 6 inch diagonal incision and not the small hole incisions. I'm sure it won't take you nearly as long to be back to normal. Thank you for letting us know how you're doing. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Angel
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Dreaming Angel

PostSubject: Re: Well Finally Found Out!   Well Finally Found Out! EmptySun 18 Sep 2011 - 14:08

hi glad your surgery went well l had mine out in march and have never looked back l had key whole as well was back in work in four weeks.sending healing thoughts that you will soon be on your feet.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingangelnursery.webs.com
janisn
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
janisn

PostSubject: Re: Well Finally Found Out!   Well Finally Found Out! EmptySun 18 Sep 2011 - 21:04

Thank you ladies. I did get up and do a few things today trying to get back to my normal life as soon as i can. Hopefully all will work out and go well and smooth. Thanks again
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Well Finally Found Out!   Well Finally Found Out! EmptySun 18 Sep 2011 - 22:40

That's so good to hear that your surgery went well Janis and how lovely your hubby is too! Take care angelsmiley
Back to top Go down
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

PostSubject: Re: Well Finally Found Out!   Well Finally Found Out! EmptyMon 19 Sep 2011 - 23:04

So sorry I am just seeing the post, but I'm glad they found out what the problem was. Hope you feel better soon!
Back to top Go down
beverly
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: Well Finally Found Out!   Well Finally Found Out! EmptyWed 21 Sep 2011 - 3:26

Hope you're feeling better every day, Janis. Your husband sounds like such a sweetheart!

Hugs,
Beverly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well Finally Found Out!   Well Finally Found Out! Empty

Back to top Go down

Well Finally Found Out!
Page 1 of 1