R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What do you think of Isaac by Donna RuBert?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kissy
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

What do you think of Isaac by Donna RuBert? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think of Isaac by Donna RuBert?   What do you think of Isaac by Donna RuBert? EmptyWed 2 Mar 2016 - 10:53

I wasn't sure what I thought of him when I first saw him (I actually thought his blank kit looked a little like a frog for some reason)

But I can't help but fall in love with the little guy! Something about that little smirk, lol!
Now that things appear to be settling down with my dad for the most part, I plan to start painting by next week hopefully!

So, what do you think of the little guy (or girl) I know he's not everyone's cup o' tea but I think I might make him a keeper baby for sure! dancingbaby
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Isaac by Donna RuBert?   What do you think of Isaac by Donna RuBert? EmptyWed 2 Mar 2016 - 11:23

Hi Cristine, I think he looks like a little froggy baby too, those puffed out cheeks. The artist put him in a frog position in his picture lol  He is a cutie pie! I love Tinkerbell Nursery's version of him, BB shows 3 different artist that have reborn him. Please show pictures of your little guy or girl.  dancingbaby hamsterdance  Kathy
Back to top Go down
Kissy
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Isaac by Donna RuBert?   What do you think of Isaac by Donna RuBert? EmptyWed 2 Mar 2016 - 17:24

bearysweethearts wrote:
Hi Cristine, I think he looks like a little froggy baby too, those puffed out cheeks. The artist put him in a frog position in his picture lol  He is a cutie pie! I love Tinkerbell Nursery's version of him, BB shows 3 different artist that have reborn him. Please show pictures of your little guy or girl.  dancingbaby hamsterdance   Kathy

Hehe! He's so cute and I am going to have to try and give him a froggy theme when he's done!
I will definitely put up some pics of him when he's done hamsterdance
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: rubert babies   What do you think of Isaac by Donna RuBert? EmptyWed 2 Mar 2016 - 17:48

Kissy wrote:
I wasn't sure what I thought of him when I first saw him (I actually thought his blank kit looked a little like a frog for some reason)

But I can't help but fall in love with the little guy! Something about that little smirk, lol!
Now that things appear to be settling down with my dad for the most part, I plan to start painting by next week hopefully!

So, what do you think of the little guy (or girl) I know he's not everyone's cup o' tea but I think I might make him a keeper baby for sure! dancingbaby

I cant seem to find the sculpt so I can see what it looks like, but I will look around!  I find that the Rubert babies are great for when you want a baby that looks older.  I did a honey rubert for a customer and she just loved her!  She said she didn't want a newborn as she said she couldn't wait for her own babies to get older and out of the homely stage  lol .. but then.. other people just LOVE the "more newborn looking"  the better!  That is the beauty of reborning, there is a sculpt to reborn for everyone!  There is no wrong or right.. .. its just preference!  happyhappy

If you googled newborns you find sooooooooooooo many different skin tones, some pale some with tons of red blush, some bald and some with so much hair, that look like they are going into the first grade!! lol

So a contest is for fun, learning and your peers to pick a baby they like the best, but it does not mean that a baby isn't good, it just wasn't the most voters particularly favorite style of baby (newborn or older baby).  There is such a big range!  When I vote I don't look at the sculpt, clothing, props, etc.  I look at the painting, to me that is what I am choosing. (If its a painting class contest).    dancingbaby

loveyou!

Hope you are having fun, your excitement makes me smile !! happyhappy happyhappy
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Isaac by Donna RuBert?   What do you think of Isaac by Donna RuBert? EmptyWed 2 Mar 2016 - 18:47

Jenny ,On the BB website go to the gallery page and scroll down through the pictures till you see Isaac. He is listed in the latest 9 releases. In his picture he is posed like a little frog. I think Miles the baby beside him looks like a baby monkey. LOL.. Both are sooooo cute. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: thanks found him!   What do you think of Isaac by Donna RuBert? EmptyWed 2 Mar 2016 - 21:22

Ohhh I found him!! TY thankyou! lol.. he is a cutie.. lil frogger!!! angelsmiley Looks he would be fun kit for you to paint Miss Newbie Christine! hehehe

happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy
Back to top Go down
Kissy
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Isaac by Donna RuBert?   What do you think of Isaac by Donna RuBert? EmptyFri 4 Mar 2016 - 12:17

Yes! I am looking forward to painting him, especially since I've learned quite a bit that I didn't know when I did my first baby (who will make an appearance in the newbie contest...and I'm super nervous again!)
Plus I am getting some better quality paints before I start him in a week or so. So I'm super excited! happyhappy dancingbaby loveyou!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Isaac by Donna RuBert?   What do you think of Isaac by Donna RuBert? EmptyFri 4 Mar 2016 - 13:05

Here's a link to him

http://bountifulbaby.com/seaside/index/supplies?_s=XhkKudhHieWVVHVw&_k=sgansjGn&s=1739&t=Item+Numbers&d=false&c=2411

I like him. I think he's pretty cute. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
michellep20
Crawler
Crawler
michellep20

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Isaac by Donna RuBert?   What do you think of Isaac by Donna RuBert? EmptyFri 4 Mar 2016 - 20:18

I think he has a cute little face wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Isaac by Donna RuBert?   What do you think of Isaac by Donna RuBert? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you think of Isaac by Donna RuBert?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Reborn Forums :: Cozy Lounge-
Jump to: