R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lara's husband is in the hospital

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

Lara's husband is in the hospital Empty
PostSubject: Lara's husband is in the hospital   Lara's husband is in the hospital EmptyMon 18 Apr 2016 - 11:43

Please keep praying for Lara's husband John. It seems his Chron's disease has come back after a 5 year remission.  He is in the hospital waiting for a CT Scan and is on morphine for the pain.  sad

thankyou!thankyou!thankyou!thankyou!

Last edited by Jenny In NH on Mon 18 Apr 2016 - 21:02; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
HeavenlyCherubsNursery
Toddler
Toddler
HeavenlyCherubsNursery

PostSubject: Re: Lara's husband is in the hospital   Lara's husband is in the hospital EmptyMon 18 Apr 2016 - 12:01

Hoping that the scan comes back OK and sending prayers out for Lara, John and family. angelsmiley angelsmiley

Susan
Back to top Go down
http://www.heavenlycherubsnursery.com/
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Lara's husband is in the hospital   Lara's husband is in the hospital EmptyMon 18 Apr 2016 - 12:51

Lara, my prayers are with you and your husband. I hope he starts getting well real soon ! prayer loveyou! prayer
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Lara's husband is in the hospital   Lara's husband is in the hospital EmptyMon 18 Apr 2016 - 16:28

CT Scan came back that there is a total block in his intestines from scar tissue. Consult with surgeon soon.

Ugh...I hate Crones. Horrible disease! sad
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: ohhh poor John   Lara's husband is in the hospital EmptyMon 18 Apr 2016 - 16:45

Lara wrote:
CT Scan came back that there is a total block in his intestines from scar tissue. Consult with surgeon soon.

Ugh...I hate Crones. Horrible disease! sad

Im soooo sorry Lara!! Will keep you and John in my prayers!! My nephew has Chrones and he suffers with it too. He cant hardly eat anything
with this terrible disease, so I know sort of understand what you are going through. notfair

Praying that the doctors will find the best remedy for John and soon! Take care of yourself and get rest if/when you can. loveyou!

prayer prayer prayer prayer prayer prayer prayer prayer prayer prayer prayer
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Lara's husband is in the hospital   Lara's husband is in the hospital EmptyMon 18 Apr 2016 - 20:06

So sorry to hear that Lara, my thoughts and prayers are with you guys. prayer prayer prayer prayer
Back to top Go down
AmyR777
Toddler
Toddler
AmyR777

PostSubject: Re: Lara's husband is in the hospital   Lara's husband is in the hospital EmptyWed 20 Apr 2016 - 10:30

Ugh! It sounds very painful!
Back to top Go down
http://Www.reborndolls.me
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lara's husband is in the hospital   Lara's husband is in the hospital Empty

Back to top Go down

Lara's husband is in the hospital
Page 1 of 1