R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Update ** Please pray for my Mom

Go down 
+6
threads
Poppy
barb
rebecca
Trish
CuteAsAPixie
10 posters
AuthorMessage
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

Update ** Please pray for my Mom Empty
PostSubject: Update ** Please pray for my Mom   Update ** Please pray for my Mom EmptyMon 28 Nov 2011 - 20:41

I am so glad I have this group to continue lifting me and my family up for prayer. Last year at this time, my mother was in serious condition with liver failure and they were able to decrease the ammonia levels in her blood and she improved. Now, she is in really serious condition again with her liver still failing from the hepatitis and now, her kidneys. They can't hardly treat one for the other, and diabetes on top of it which is out of control. She's got a lot of issues with her blood and anemia as well, due to all that is going on in her body. To top everything, she is also in congestive heart failure and has started with body tremors. We don't know if it's the medication or the disease. She is really weak. Yesterday I really broke down on her lap and sobbed like a baby. My sisters and I went there to put up her Christmas tree and it all felt so sad. My Mom has been my rock and I thank God that he let me remain close to her for the 52 years I've been on this earth. She had me when she was 15 years old and it has not always been perfect, but she is the one constant thing in my life. She was there for me when my first husband died and through every heartache. She is the glue that holds our family together. Anyway, it seems like the holidays are the hardest time to be feeling sad. My sister in law's diagnosis was changed from ovarian to primary colon cancer - stage 4. She's finished her chemo and radiation and is waiting for the scans to see what has changed and what the next course of action will be. My sister is cancer free for the time being after going through a double mastectomy and stage 4 breast cancer. I guess I am having a little pitty party right now, but I am really feeling depressed. Please pray for me that I can be strong for my parents and that God gives us just a little while longer together. I am trying to keep up with you girls, but my life has been a little chaotic, so if you don't see many babies from me, it's just that I have a ton going on. Thank you ladies for being there for me.....
Terri
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: Update ** Please pray for my Mom   Update ** Please pray for my Mom EmptyMon 28 Nov 2011 - 21:02

sad Thinking of you and your family take care notfair lilangel
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Update ** Please pray for my Mom   Update ** Please pray for my Mom EmptyMon 28 Nov 2011 - 21:16

I am praying for your mom prayer
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
barb
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
barb

PostSubject: Re: Update ** Please pray for my Mom   Update ** Please pray for my Mom EmptyMon 28 Nov 2011 - 23:44

My thoughts and prayers go out to you all and especially your mum at this terrible time. God bless you all and give you strength to cope with all of this hun. Barb
Back to top Go down
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

PostSubject: Re: Update ** Please pray for my Mom   Update ** Please pray for my Mom EmptyTue 29 Nov 2011 - 0:03

Thank you, Barb, Rebecca & Trish... thank you for your prayers and support!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update ** Please pray for my Mom   Update ** Please pray for my Mom EmptyTue 29 Nov 2011 - 2:09

I am praying for yall also!!
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Update ** Please pray for my Mom   Update ** Please pray for my Mom EmptyTue 29 Nov 2011 - 3:37

Oh Terri, I am so sorry to hear this about your mom, I can only imagine what it is like. I will be praying for you and your mom and your sister in law too - you have all been through so much this year. We are all here for you prayer
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Update ** Please pray for my Mom   Update ** Please pray for my Mom EmptyTue 29 Nov 2011 - 5:28

You and your family are in my prayers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: Update ** Please pray for my Mom   Update ** Please pray for my Mom EmptyTue 29 Nov 2011 - 5:49

Terri I am so sorry to hear that sad

I will pray for all of your family prayer
Back to top Go down
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

PostSubject: Re: Update ** Please pray for my Mom   Update ** Please pray for my Mom EmptyTue 29 Nov 2011 - 12:52

Thanks, ladies! I appreciate it more than you know...
Terri
Back to top Go down
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

PostSubject: update... Mom admitted to hospital   Update ** Please pray for my Mom EmptyTue 29 Nov 2011 - 23:17

I went over to visit my mother today, as did my daughter and my grand daughter. The Dr.'s office called and said they were getting a room ready for her and wanted to admit her right away. She had gone to the Dr.'s office yesterday for blood work and it came back that she is in kidney failure. The Dr. just got done putting in a port in her neck and they are going to do dialysis tonight. I haven't seen the blood work yet, but I know it had to be bad. Thank you ladies for praying. I feel some relief knowing she will be better when they get some of these toxins out of her blood. I will be going back in the morning. Dad is up there with her now... I think Dad is relieved because at least they are doing something..... I know I am.. Thank you, God for answered prayers!
Back to top Go down
hazel_may(Janie)
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
hazel_may(Janie)

PostSubject: Re: Update ** Please pray for my Mom   Update ** Please pray for my Mom EmptyThu 1 Dec 2011 - 15:54

Terri, your family (and you) will be in my prayers for sure. prayer My Mom was in the hospital this exact time of year 2 years ago, but she was able to go home for her last Christmas and New Years. I'll be praying for your Mom to be home for Christmas, and many more!
Back to top Go down
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

PostSubject: Re: Update ** Please pray for my Mom   Update ** Please pray for my Mom EmptyFri 2 Dec 2011 - 20:16

Thanks everyone and please keep up the prayers. They found my Mom at the end of the bed in the middle of the night last night. Her blood sugar was 23! (low enough to kill you) God has to be watching out for her because the hospital would have killed her by now! Good news on the blood urea count. (measures toxins in the blood - normal is about 18), Mom's was 144 after she finished her first dialysis. By yesterday is was down to 66, which is much better. They are also filtering out her blood every day for antibodies. They will continue the dialysis on Monday. She is weak, but she was able to get up last night and my sister and I walked her a bit down the hall. I am going up there in a bit to see her again.....
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Update ** Please pray for my Mom   Update ** Please pray for my Mom EmptySun 4 Dec 2011 - 0:32

We'll keep praying for her. God bless. loveyou!
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

PostSubject: update   Update ** Please pray for my Mom EmptySat 10 Dec 2011 - 3:03

Well ladies, it looks like God has answered our prayers again. My is home from the hospital and feeling better. She is not taking dialysis at the moment, as her kidney functions have improved, but they will be keeping a close eye on her. I'm afraid my Dad's mind is slipping, but for now, they are doing better. Thanks again for lifting us up in prayer!
Hugs,
Terri thankyou! thankyou! thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Update ** Please pray for my Mom   Update ** Please pray for my Mom EmptySat 10 Dec 2011 - 4:31

Update ** Please pray for my Mom 162105 that's great news Terri, I am so happy for you all Update ** Please pray for my Mom 44677
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Update ** Please pray for my Mom   Update ** Please pray for my Mom EmptySat 10 Dec 2011 - 18:01

Great news! whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: Update ** Please pray for my Mom   Update ** Please pray for my Mom EmptyMon 12 Dec 2011 - 12:28

Oh hon your mom and family are in my prayes .... Sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

PostSubject: Re: Update ** Please pray for my Mom   Update ** Please pray for my Mom EmptyMon 12 Dec 2011 - 12:34

TY, Sherrie...
thankyou!
Back to top Go down
barb
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
barb

PostSubject: Re: Update ** Please pray for my Mom   Update ** Please pray for my Mom EmptyWed 14 Dec 2011 - 7:52

I am so pleased she is doing much better now.
Barb
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: Update ** Please pray for my Mom   Update ** Please pray for my Mom EmptyWed 14 Dec 2011 - 8:01

Fantastic news! happyhappy
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: Update ** Please pray for my Mom   Update ** Please pray for my Mom EmptyWed 14 Dec 2011 - 11:48

Awesome news hon .... Thank you sfor the update .. Sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

PostSubject: Re: Update ** Please pray for my Mom   Update ** Please pray for my Mom EmptyWed 14 Dec 2011 - 20:28

Thank you all! thankyou! thankyou! thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update ** Please pray for my Mom   Update ** Please pray for my Mom Empty

Back to top Go down

Update ** Please pray for my Mom
Page 1 of 1