R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Please pray for us ? See bottom of page for UPDATE :)

Go down 
+8
rebecca
pmorris
Karen
handy denise
threads
Poppy
babyblossom
April
12 posters
AuthorMessage
April
Admin
Admin
April

Please pray for us ? See bottom of page for UPDATE :) Empty
PostSubject: Please pray for us ? See bottom of page for UPDATE :)   Please pray for us ? See bottom of page for UPDATE :) EmptySun 24 Jul 2011 - 2:46

My granny is in the hospital and not doing well. She has been throwing up since thursday night then had bloody stool and today they finally found that she has a total bowel obstruction. Her BP has gone up to 225/117 and she has been moved to the ICU. She is very confused and upset and she looks so fragile and terrified :( This has been really hard. My mother(her youngest daughter) has been staying with her and taking care of her. I just went to see her today and it was so upsetting, I can't sleep and that is why I am up at 2 am writing this. I just need prayers that God would heal her or stop her pain and take her home. I'm sorry if I'm just rambaling but I just really needed to tell someone. I am so sad right now and can't stop crying :'( April

Last edited by sweetiepienursery on Mon 25 Jul 2011 - 23:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetiepienursery.com/index.html
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for us ? See bottom of page for UPDATE :)   Please pray for us ? See bottom of page for UPDATE :) EmptySun 24 Jul 2011 - 3:53

April I totally understand! My Nanna passed away a few days ago and her funeral is tomorrow. I pray that God can help your Granny. It is so difficult seeing our loved ones in pain.

Take care
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for us ? See bottom of page for UPDATE :)   Please pray for us ? See bottom of page for UPDATE :) EmptySun 24 Jul 2011 - 6:24

Oh I'm so sorry to hear about your granny April sad I will be praying for her - it must be so awful seeing her like that - let us know how she is.
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for us ? See bottom of page for UPDATE :)   Please pray for us ? See bottom of page for UPDATE :) EmptySun 24 Jul 2011 - 6:41

So sorry to hear of your Granny being very poorly April, I too will pray for
you all.

x

Maxina
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
handy denise
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
handy denise

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for us ? See bottom of page for UPDATE :)   Please pray for us ? See bottom of page for UPDATE :) EmptySun 24 Jul 2011 - 10:21

April, your Granny and family are in my prayers,
Kym, I am sorry for your loss.
Hugs to both of you for strength as you face these difficult times!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/handdcreations/
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for us ? See bottom of page for UPDATE :)   Please pray for us ? See bottom of page for UPDATE :) EmptySun 24 Jul 2011 - 10:21

loveyou! loveyou! loveyou!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for us ? See bottom of page for UPDATE :)   Please pray for us ? See bottom of page for UPDATE :) EmptySun 24 Jul 2011 - 11:27

Oh April I am sorry your granny is sick! She is in my prayers!!

Kym My prayers are with you all also, so sorry for your loss!
Back to top Go down
pmorris
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
pmorris

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for us ? See bottom of page for UPDATE :)   Please pray for us ? See bottom of page for UPDATE :) EmptySun 24 Jul 2011 - 12:36

April, I am so sorry. It is so hard to watch our parents and grandparents get older and the pain/suffering they endure (not sure who hurts worse, them or us). I will pray for her and your family. God Bless.
Back to top Go down
http://www.storkslandingrebornnursery.com
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for us ? See bottom of page for UPDATE :)   Please pray for us ? See bottom of page for UPDATE :) EmptySun 24 Jul 2011 - 12:40

Oh April, I am so sorry about your pain and especially your familys pain as well, I will pray a special prayer and just remember that it is all in Gods hands and he knows your pain for it has traveled through his hands and he will give you the hope you need and you have started at the one and only place that you can find peace and joy. You keep up your health and God will do the rest. God Bless You and Your family at this time and from here after.

We are here for you and you can depend on that. angelsmiley

Please pray for us ? See bottom of page for UPDATE :) 2011logoready
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
April
Admin
Admin
April

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for us ? See bottom of page for UPDATE :)   Please pray for us ? See bottom of page for UPDATE :) EmptyMon 25 Jul 2011 - 23:21

Thank you ladies for all the prayers :) My granny was scheduled to have surgery to fix the bowel obstruction today but she has started improving and no longer needs surgery! Please continue to pray for her and I will keep you all updated :D Hugs, April

Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetiepienursery.com/index.html
hazel_may(Janie)
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
hazel_may(Janie)

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for us ? See bottom of page for UPDATE :)   Please pray for us ? See bottom of page for UPDATE :) EmptyMon 25 Jul 2011 - 23:57

I'm glad to hear that your Granny is getting better without surgery! I will include her and her loved ones and doctors in my prayers.
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for us ? See bottom of page for UPDATE :)   Please pray for us ? See bottom of page for UPDATE :) EmptyTue 26 Jul 2011 - 0:51

That's great news April! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
BearClawMomma
Toddler
Toddler
BearClawMomma

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for us ? See bottom of page for UPDATE :)   Please pray for us ? See bottom of page for UPDATE :) EmptyTue 26 Jul 2011 - 1:39

Thats excellent! whoohoo
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearclawcreations.weebly.com

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for us ? See bottom of page for UPDATE :)   Please pray for us ? See bottom of page for UPDATE :) EmptyTue 26 Jul 2011 - 4:53

thats WONDERFUL news April :)
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for us ? See bottom of page for UPDATE :)   Please pray for us ? See bottom of page for UPDATE :) EmptyTue 26 Jul 2011 - 4:54

That is great news April, I will continue to pray for her prayer
Back to top Go down
LittlePunkins
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
LittlePunkins

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for us ? See bottom of page for UPDATE :)   Please pray for us ? See bottom of page for UPDATE :) EmptyTue 26 Jul 2011 - 7:43

loveyou!

Praying for you. Please keep us updated.
Hugs
Back to top Go down
http://littlepunkinsreborns.com/
Lyndies*Lovies
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Lyndies*Lovies

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for us ? See bottom of page for UPDATE :)   Please pray for us ? See bottom of page for UPDATE :) EmptyTue 26 Jul 2011 - 15:26

Glad your Granny is doing better. That is what I call a good outcome from a Prayer Request.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for us ? See bottom of page for UPDATE :)   Please pray for us ? See bottom of page for UPDATE :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Please pray for us ? See bottom of page for UPDATE :)
Page 1 of 1