R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My husband will be fighting tonight

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
joyce_angel
Toddler
Toddler
joyce_angel

My husband will be fighting tonight  Empty
PostSubject: My husband will be fighting tonight    My husband will be fighting tonight  EmptyWed 31 Dec 2014 - 22:21

My husband will be fighting for last time this year, Yes, TONIGHT!!    He will be fighting for the title ..  I will going at this time .. I remeber going to one of his fights 4 years ago , after that I just don't want to go anymore .. But tonight many of his team won't be able to make it , since it is New Years Eve. and I feel I need to be there to support him .. I hope I can handle it .. Please , Send prayers and positive thought ,I hope He doesn't get hurt!! Thank You in advance.. and pray for me too .. I hope I can be okay there. :grouphug:

HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL OF MY Real Reborn FRIENDS BY THE WAY !!!

My husband will be fighting tonight  1493235_641234842663272_1452454468308047536_n
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: My husband will be fighting tonight    My husband will be fighting tonight  EmptyWed 31 Dec 2014 - 22:41

Prayers for you both!!! Hope he wins!!!!! whoohoo
Back to top Go down
joyce_angel
Toddler
Toddler
joyce_angel

PostSubject: Re: My husband will be fighting tonight    My husband will be fighting tonight  EmptyThu 1 Jan 2015 - 22:55

Thank You Lara .. He won the fight first round by kimura submission thankyou!
Back to top Go down
izzy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
izzy

PostSubject: Re: My husband will be fighting tonight    My husband will be fighting tonight  EmptyFri 2 Jan 2015 - 18:37

Good for him! clapclap
Back to top Go down
http://izzyooaks.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My husband will be fighting tonight    My husband will be fighting tonight  Empty

Back to top Go down

My husband will be fighting tonight
Page 1 of 1