R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After Taking a Break...I'm Back :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

After Taking a Break...I'm Back :)  Empty
PostSubject: After Taking a Break...I'm Back :)    After Taking a Break...I'm Back :)  EmptyThu 10 Mar 2016 - 23:59

Ladies...

I was a member a couple of years ago, but took a break when my son was born.....he will be 3 May 31st!!!! I am so trilled to be back, I have been reborning for 10 years now and specialize in ethnic and African American babies. Although I thoroughly enjoy every aspect of reborning, my "business" has shifted to focusing solely on rooting and I am in heaven....I can't wait to reconnect with old friends and meet new ones as well...

Jenn
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: After Taking a Break...I'm Back :)    After Taking a Break...I'm Back :)  EmptyFri 11 Mar 2016 - 0:41

Hi, Welcome back Jenn! happyhappy Yep, having a baby will do it. Glad to have you back and looking forward to seeing some of your babies! happyforyou! hamsterdance dancingelephant Kathy
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Welcome back Jenn!   After Taking a Break...I'm Back :)  EmptyFri 11 Mar 2016 - 3:19

jennstinygems wrote:
Ladies...

I was a member a couple of years ago, but took a break when my son was born.....he will be 3 May 31st!!!! I am so trilled to be back, I have been reborning for 10 years now and specialize in ethnic and African American babies. Although I thoroughly enjoy every aspect of reborning, my "business" has shifted to focusing solely on rooting and I am in heaven....I can't wait to reconnect with old friends and meet new ones as well...

Jenn

Welcome back Jenn! Grats on your son, 3 is a fun age!  

Reborning for 10 years, you have seen so many changes I bet!! So nice to have you back!! I think I joined REAL forum around July of 2012.

Wow.. you mean.. you like to root?  Dang!!! hehehe

Cant wait to see some of your babies!

happyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappy
Back to top Go down
Jackie22
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: After Taking a Break...I'm Back :)    After Taking a Break...I'm Back :)  EmptyFri 11 Mar 2016 - 9:21

Welcome back Jen. welcome
Back to top Go down
http://www.exceptional-reborn-nursery.com
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: After Taking a Break...I'm Back :)    After Taking a Break...I'm Back :)  EmptyFri 11 Mar 2016 - 9:56

Good to see you back!!! whoohoo dancingbaby
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Taking a Break...I'm Back :)    After Taking a Break...I'm Back :)  Empty

Back to top Go down

After Taking a Break...I'm Back :)
Page 1 of 1